• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Are these predictions based soley on playing ability or also on leadership qualities? How many of the current crop can you see getting anywhere near the first XI in the future?
I'd say Bruma on both counts.

He's very intelligent when interviewed, well spoken and looks very at ease under the spotlight. I really rate his ability -- at 18, I can't think of many (if any) better Centre Back prospects around the world. Yes, he has a lot to learn, but I'm very confident he'll make the step up.

I would love to see Clifford make the breakthrough, but given the level of competition (and young competition: Mikel & Ramires in particular, Essien is only 27) I think his path will be harder.

Juni   

He's off to Wigan, they're just holding it up whilst they work out their long-term loan slots.

He's off to Wigan, they're just holding it up whilst they work out their long-term loan slots.

Off as in permanently off? He was at Blackburn last year right? I can see him getting more playing time at Wigan to be honest so probably a good move for him.

Juni   

Loan slots suggests no, not permanently. You can only have two season long loans from other Prem teams and they have Al-Habsi. They want a left-back because Figueroa is off, so they want to sign Al-Habsi permanently, freeing up another spot, for Di Santo + left back.

Cameron   

Off as in permanently off? He was at Blackburn last year right? I can see him getting more playing time at Wigan to be honest so probably a good move for him.

The Blackburn one was a bit odd, started consistently up until December then don't think he had another start afterwards. You'd expect Boselli and Rodallega to be their starters but he'll be a decent option for them. They're also rumoured to be bringing in Franco (the Mexican forward).

Who cares for Di santo anymore, he's gonna be released after end of contract or sold to some minor league club.

juni, any news of burkina faso kid Traore? has he joined the u16s?

jangz   

Who cares for Di santo anymore, he's gonna be released after end of contract or sold to some minor league club.

juni, any news of burkina faso kid Traore? has he joined the u16s?

well for a guy who scored so many reserve league goals .. I mean sure there are a lot of ppl who still believe in his ability.. I mean to secure a loan to a team like bolton who play long ball tactics usually and to band in goals week in week out.. well I ain't sure how many young strikers could do that.. I still believe if he went to a decent ball playing team.. he will be much better served.. though it is looking more and more likely ancelloti has sealed his fate..

hmm.. not sure about the Borini kid still think di santo is a better prospect.

Di santo has not developed since joining us. his pace is poor, heading ok but hold up play almost nil. Moreover to be a good/decent striker you need to be selfish in front goal & Di santo is not that. He is more interested in assisting. Wish we could mould him in a Ballack type midfielder, he will come handy in midfield if he works harder.