• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

As a longterm Blues supporter (first game Tottenham away, we lost 2-0 and slipped into the 2nd Division...)who can rarely afford to attend 1st team games these days, I've enjoyed watching the reserves over the last few seasons. A chance to stand on the terraces (when we played at Kingstonian FC at least) and occasionally see the likes of Zola plying his trade. All for £5 or less. Shame that, bar Everton at the Bridge, all home games are at (fortress) Cobham this season. Here's to a good campaign for the 2nd XI and the Youth teams, as well as Carlo's champions elect.

Cameron   

Link So it seems Bruma isn't happy with the playing time he's had this season. I do think he needs a loan move, but that would mean we would need to bring in another CB. So after his loan move he would be further down the pecking order then he already is now.

Would like to see him possibly be given a start against Spartak Moscow, either home or away.

yugam   

Surprised to see these comments, I thought that he would be satisfied with the action he is getting. He is basically only 19 and logically if he wants to succeed here then he should have some patience..

Bruma is definitely talented and he is still young enough to be nurtured through the junior ranks of the club witout causing concern that he is being held back. Even so, a loan move might be a good option for Jeffrey now, allowing him to rapidly develop some parts of his game. He's done well at reserve, youth and representitive levels but every time he appears in the chelsea first team he's nervous & makes mistakes. The loan might help him overcome this.

Meanwhile, Bruma's emergence has probably ended Rajkovic's chance for a career here.

Surprised to see these comments, I thought that he would be satisfied with the action he is getting. He is basically only 19 and logically if he wants to succeed here then he should have some patience..

Surprised myself. He seems to be dissatisfied with the fact that he trains well and then doesn't get games. He has also failed to recognize that being farmed out on loan is often not the best option for our youngsters. Some disappointing comments to say the least.. He clearly showed in his appearances so far that he's not quite ready yet. He could go on loan at a top level team and have a poor first 3-4 months the way Mancienne did and suddenly his future at the club would start being questioned.

Juni   

Can't remember Ish as I'm out and my notes are at home. Figueira was born in West London but clearly with some Latin heritage with that name.

Don't read much into Bruma's comments, the sensationalised bits aren't the important bit. He's quite honest and realistic in that interview too.