• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Sir   

Borini can't stop scoring at the moment. He does deserve more of a shout in and around our first team.

We smashed Milan 4-0 two seasons ago, but on both occasions I don't think the oppo fielded their 'proper' II teams. Bayern included many youngsters from the u19 team today.

Good result nonetheless.

To be fair, I think our Reserves is practically U19 anyway. The team today was, apart from Studge, vAanholt and obviously Turnbull (is Blackman injured, too, or why was he playing?).

But thanks for that input.

It's hard to make out the strenght, when they go losing 0-4 against Wolves and then kill off Bayern like that...

The report on the Official Website mention Turnbull, Bruma, Van Aanholt and McEachran as first team members. But no mention to Borini... or Kakuta.

Ummm...

Sir   

The report on the Official Website mention Turnbull, Bruma, Van Aanholt and McEachran as first team members. But no mention to Borini... or Kakuta.

Ummm...

Well, I am very worried about the Kakuta situation.

It's pure logic, every Chelsea fan should be worried about this. Not specially because of the player, but to see a big club like us not able to renew the contract of the biggest talent of the Academy... It CAN'T be true.

«Daniel Sturridge netted twice and Fabio Borini who played the second half also scored twice as first-team squad players Ross Turnbull, Jeffrey Bruma, Patrick van Aanholt and Josh McEachran were given important match practice.

I live up in the midlands so obviously everyone up here supports Arsenal, Man U and the Birmingham teams so I have to go to matches alone or with my brother. It's great with all the midlands clubs there are now though so there are plenty of away matches, and I'm going to the Birmingham away a week saturday.