• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

It's a combination of playing better with better players, and the fact that every opponent at this level knows him and will shadow him with two players to stop him.

Fair point.

Did you write The McEachran Position article btw? If so, cracking read mate.

Cork looking for summer move.

Good luck to him.

I thought Josh played well but was outshone by Clifford.

Agreed. Clifford was immense, especially second half. Also really liked the look of Nditi (first time I've seen him play). Thought Saville was sluggish and misplaced too many passes in the middle.

Mills-Pappoe a giant in defence. However, at this level he is so much bigger than most players so it is difficult to fairly judge his potential at senior level.

McEachran looked frustrated at times. Attitude problems perhaps (wild speculation on my behalf)?

Got to the game after 3-4 mins so had completely missed that they'd score. Didn't notice it until I got home.

Anyone know anything about this?

It was widely reported in swedish media 2-3 weeks ago. Old team mate with Amin Affane. Interesting if we'd go for Mujo Tankovic as well. That would make it four swedish players in the reserve and youth ranks.

Who do you think might leave Chelsea in the summer (besides first team players)?

I think Borini, Mancienne, Cork, Rajković, Phillip and Woods will leave the club, maybe even Philliskirk and Sebek...

What are your thoughts?

ish   

how old is nditi? he has decent ball control and a decent amount of pace on him. quite lanky so really put on some decent muscle as well. is he one of the better school boys to be playing in youth fa cup or is there very few left wingers at that level left for chelsea?

Juni   

He's 16, if not he will be fairly soon, as he's a 2011 scholar. They've been using him at left back in academy games mainly because there's nobody else to use, but it's all useful for development.

He's made 8 starts + 7 subs this season so they like him, good player. As for depth, there's a few guys who can play both wings in the 16s but only a couple who are naturally left footed, so that part helps his cause.

Hashim   

Who do you think might leave Chelsea in the summer (besides first team players)?

I think Borini, Mancienne, Cork, Rajković, Phillip and Woods will leave the club, maybe even Philliskirk and Sebek...

What are your thoughts?

Unsure about Mancienne and Cork, but Rajkovic is only on loan because he can't get a work permit.