• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Not a shock, he had Mancienne beside him! The game is on ESPN at 20:00.

& not getting any help from midfield ahead of them.

Juni   

Reserves away to Bolton this week, anyone know if Chelsea TV will be showing this ?

They are.

Flinkers   

Apparently Bruma had an absolute shocker of a game against Bayern for Hamburg. Was apparently completely out of his depth.

That's not exactly surprising. You can't expect a centreback pairing with an average age of 22 to be able to keep out the best team in the country. Neither Bruma nor Mancienne are good enough to start against Bayern and yet they did. That says a lot about the current state of HSV.

Oenning is the wrong coach but is at the right price. The club is drifting and has been for the past few years. Not good enough to be Champions, but good enough to occasionally challenge for Europe.

This season, however, is going to be a long one.

ChelC   

That's not exactly surprising. You can't expect a centreback pairing with an average age of 22 to be able to keep out the best team in the country. Neither Bruma nor Mancienne are good enough to start against Bayern and yet they did. That says a lot about the current state of HSV.

Oenning is the wrong coach but is at the right price. The club is drifting and has been for the past few years. Not good enough to be Champions, but good enough to occasionally challenge for Europe.

This season, however, is going to be a long one.

I watched the game well the second half anyway and the second half of their previous league game. The only eason why you can say Bruma had a shocker is down to the scoreline. The whole team of HSV had a shocker tbh, Their midfield which was set-up to be defensive was far from it. The number of times that HSV midfield couldnt get their foot on the ball meant Bayern were getting to HSV's final third at will. Difficult to fault Bruma for the last 4 goals individually but for his own benefit you wish he had done better.

Tomas Kalas goes to Vitesse on loan: Vitess OS

As per the Josh website owner posted the story. I think he asked Kalas directly over FB, because I did the same a few days after & Kalas replied the same what first appeared. Surprised to see Kalas is quite open minded to talk about himself regarding such issues.

Juni   

That's exactly how he got the story. Alas, I don't use facebook at all! But then I'd not approach a player like that myself either (for a few reasons).

Best wishes to Adam Phillip, allegedly could be out for up to 6-9 months with knee injury sustained in training today.

Edited by Huddy's Ghost

Was doing bit of search today, for the young age groups & found u12s & 13s have definitely won the tournaments they were participating. I guess Juni you know but I can PM if you like.

12's celebrating, they beat Feyenoord in final:

69k4va

Edited by Blue RebelZ

Best wishes to Adam Phillip, allegedly could be out for up to 6-9 months with knee injury sustained in training today.

Big blow for the lad, had really hit the ground running pre-season.