Lucas

John Terry

12,136 posts in this topic

I can only assume they want him to reduce his wages and he refuses - wich well he should seeing as he's still the captain and the first name on the teamsheet.

Come on, we can't let JT go!!

I am sure they will plant stories abt ffp and his wages .. While these stupid f***s paid wht they did to Torres and falcao

All they had to do was extend his contract and then next season give him a player coach contract and for him to be 4th choice defender for the following season. Then move him into a permanent coaching role, who better to show the next generation of defenders, on how to defend.

Let's face the truth, Emenalo and Co are knocking down all the past Chelsea links, and will build a club that we won't recognise. It's a sad truth, and hard to take, but it's how it is.

Blimey. I honestly thought it was a hoax.

What makes someone look at the squad and seriously think we'd better let Terry go?

Mind you when you know all there is to know about pre pubescent girls football I expect top level mens football is a bit of a stretch.

Sack the individual.

Not sure what to think yet, and not yet sure of the reaction here. It seems a very odd time for this to be made public, especially given that Terry was being happily interviewed by the BBC about an hour ago with no mention.

He has to go at some point, though. No amount of raging here changes the fact that all things come to an end.

If any of us were as incompetent as emenelo we would struggle to put food I our plates .. 

Takes away the enjoyment of watching Chelsea win in the way a Prem side should against  lower clubs.

Hard to follow the reasoning except maybe to give JT a last pay day maybe over here..MLS... but think that this is not the league for an aging defender but...

Would have thought keeping him here another season would help any transition but how ever much it hurts and angers us it is and was inevitable and we should all just show JT how much he is respected and appreciated until he leaves.

Watched Chelsea for a long long time and JT is one of the very few TRUE LEGENDS....

Wow, just when you thought Chelsea couldn't get any classier they excel themselves.

This situation stinks.. They kinda find new ways to alienate the fan... Benetiz ffs now this