Lucas

John Terry

12,136 posts in this topic

What a sight in red sq. Moscow. JM and his team walking around without a care in the world, but the best sight was JT in his shorts ,t-shirt and flip flops.

I saw that. And then you see Makelele next to him wearing all of his chelsea clothes, and a hat and his massive chelsea coat. But Terry's used to our weather isn't he?

Superb! WHere can I see it? I was in Red Square only a month ago and would love to a) see the sights again and B) see Terry 'looking hard!'

Its quality just seen it!! Joey Cole buying a cheap camera! Watch Sky Sports News and you'll see it!

Can Capn' Terry keep his 100% record tonight? I predicted before the last match he would and he did! He's on 3 out of 3 games in the Champions league, a record any striker, let alone defender, would be proud of!

So what do you think the chances are of the BIG man showing Rio and Sol how it's done in each end of the pitch? No doubt Terry will have another 5 star performance in the defense but can he once again prove his attacking worth and score in Europe? What do you think? I think he will make it 4 out of 4!

I've already said so - Yes - but only if Lamps is rested and so our solitary goal in a 1 - 1 draw will come from a set piece - a Terry header.

I hope so, anyone scoring is a bonus. Gallas got in on the act last match (with JT's assistance) so its very possible. I hope Eidur scores though, as he is scoring well in the EPL but yet to do so in the CL. Kezman too. I reckon Robben for the 1st, CSKA to equalise and then Eidur to take us ahead and Kezman to finish with the 3rd.

I may well have just cursed JT! I've just put a bet on him to score first! I put on £5 at 25/1. Something that did make me laugh though was that Drogba is injured and he's down as 11/3 to score 1st!