Lucas

John Terry

12,136 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

The Daily mail has an article today about JT not caring what everyone else thinks about him. Pure spite published solely as click bait to attract trolls . 

Most of the papers have the same story, actually.

I heard Robbie Fowler likes a flutter but owns a large chunk of the rental property market in Liverpool.I have no idea if this is true - what I do know is JT has a yacht moored in Vilamoura Portugal - what relevance?...none I just know it, so there😄

On 2017-5-24 at 1:50 AM, kev61 said:

Do you know he hasn't been prudent with his earnings?.Even if he was,if he has the earning potential to make a lot more money he deserves it.As a player he has proved himself and doesn't need to exit stage left.Like Muhammad Ali, he proved  he was one of the best boxers of all time - but still over stayed his welcome in the game,doesn't make me think any less of him.

I really wish you wouldn't take my posts and completely alter the meaning and sentiment of them.

13 hours ago, Sciatika said:

There was a rumour (not sure how well founded) that he had lost a lot of money gambling.

It was a rumour and quite a strong one, and quite frankly would anyone on here be shocked...the game is rife with it. I'm not his bookie or his accountant so I don't know how much he has wasted or how much he has in his bank account. He earn't that money and quite frankly he can do what he likes with it, he very possibly gives a stack load to charity. The possibility remains that he may feel that two years in China and 10 mill in his bank account would come in very handy...and good luck to him.

3 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

I really wish you wouldn't take my posts and completely alter the meaning and sentiment of them.

Yes I'm sorry Nobly,I can get a bit protective of jt because I love the guy.I have no doubt about your loyalty and desire for us to do well regardless who is in charge apologies.

13 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

They will get to Conte soon enough. Mark my words. 

No doubt. They've already tried to ship him off to Inter and with that looking a pipe dream the next step will be to stir up trouble regarding transfers.

It's good that they're worried though; it shows that we're doing something right. 

4 hours ago, A Blue Essien said:

No doubt. They've already tried to ship him off to Inter and with that looking a pipe dream the next step will be to stir up trouble regarding transfers.

It's good that they're worried though; it shows that we're doing something right. 

Agreed. That's the obvious angle to go for this summer. Unless of course we get started real quick with a good signing or two made official in June;) 

Other stories likely to run, and run and run is Hazard/Courtois to Real Madrid, Costa to China/A Madrid/Inter/Milan, Willian/Matic to Man U, Azpi to Barca/Real Madrid, Fabregas to Inter/Milan etc.

On 22/07/2004 at 9:05 PM, Lucas said:

Great news and the only man for the job in my opinion to captain the future champions, Frank I think will be his number 2. Can't wait to see JT lifting up trophies

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40476873

Inevitable, but still a sad day for Chelsea and for me. Saw his first and last matches, and enjoyed every game in between. Farewell, John, you old legend. Never will we see your like again. Well, unless you return in another role ...

^ But a good day for JT I think.  Villa fans will love him.  Other Championship fans will hate him.  Life carries on.

15 minutes ago, blue moon said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40476873

Inevitable, but still a sad day for Chelsea and for me. Saw his first and last matches, and enjoyed every game in between. Farewell, John, you old legend. Never will we see your like again. Well, unless you return in another role ...

JUDAS

Only Joking  John ! Hope he's brilliant there and shuts up all the naysayers.