• Current Donation Goals

Lucas

John Terry

lankks   

Whats the main key trait a defender needs to succeed well on the pitch ? Tackling, Speed, Strength, Personality etc.

Same question again , but for a player in general, what does a player need to succeed in their carrer.

Also how are you able to connect with those crosses so well, there has to be some sort of secret to it, no matter how hard I try, I rarely make proper contact with my head.

Since we've now won a league and a Carling cup, has he become even more or less superstitious? If more, how and why?

If you've read his book, JT is ridiculously superstitious. Most fans I know have discarded their rituals once we won the league and it doesn't seem to have done us any harm.

England players have often been criticised for not playing with enough passion because of the money they earn at their respective clubs.If you had to make the choice,would it be club or country that gives you the most pride?

And no kopping out by saying both make me proud when wearing the shirt.

Ove   

Perhaps you could ask him if he has to play differently when Carvalho plays alongside him as opposed to Gallas and in what way.

lankks   

Whats the most random comment Jose Mourihno has ever said ??

quote:Originally posted by Lankitis - Varya 1

id="quote">

id="quote">There was one about violins and tangerines a while back, lost me completely!

Ove   
quote:Originally posted by Dan Murphy

There was one about violins and tangerines a while back, lost me completely!

id="quote">

id="quote">

That one made perfect sense to me. It would have meant the same thing if he said instead that not everyone can be the lead guitarist in a band, meaning not everyone can play the most prominent role.

lankks   
quote:Originally posted by Dan Murphy
quote:Originally posted by Lankitis - Varya 1

id="quote">

id="quote">There was one about violins and tangerines a while back, lost me completely!

id="quote">

id="quote">

Last week, when he got asked how the pressure is getting to him after the game and he started going on about starving children, thats random.