• Current Donation Goals

Lucas

John Terry

Socking news, my thoughts are with JT and his family! I only found out about this news from a Liverpool fan last night, then a few 'wanabee scousers' started singing someting about JTs mum wanting some Carragher cream (The rumur that Jt's mum slept with Carraghers brother), this annoyed me a lot, and it ended up in a big argument. I don't mind a bit of banter, but personel things are too much for my liking. Best wishes to her and the family x

Tim   

I've just read various offerings on News Now saying that John Terry has been charged with Improper Conduct following the remarks he made about Graham Poll. Apparently, by saying that Poll had offered him two different versions as to why he was sent off (a claim which Poll has denied and, unsurprisingly, been cleared of) he has called Poll's integrity into question.

Will James McFadden also be charged for saying that what he claims he said to Poll and what Poll claims was said to him were two different things? Not that I think he should be, but are the situations similar enough?

JAFFA   
Will James McFadden also be charged for saying that what he claims he said to Poll and what Poll claims was said to him were two different things? Not that I think he should be, but are the situations similar enough?

Well you'd think so wouldnt you? If there is to be any consistancy at all.

We are, however, Chelsea Football Club and are therefore subject to arbitary rulings.

Oh, not again. Charge, charge, charge. I'm tired of it really. If someone sneezes, there's an offence for that.

> he has called Poll's integrity into question.

He didn't say Poll accepted a bribe. Who cares about this?

Not Poll again, when are they going to put this guy out to pasture..so inconsistant....