• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paganflossy

North West Supporters

Does anybody know if there is a North West Supporters club and if so the contact details?

Failing that is anybody interested in joining one if there is one formed?

fester   

There used to be a very strong one. I was one of the original members, but must admit that I dropped out after a while, as did many others and it finally folded a couple of years ago.

I could be interested in joining if a new one was formed, especially as the club now seem to give some preference to them for away tickets.

Where are you based?

Cheers,

Fester

Where are you based?

Cheers,

Fester

----------------------------------------------------

Hi, we are based near Chorley, Lancs (about 10 miles south of Preston).

We did meet someone in the local pub who was part of an 'unofficial' supporters club around here but their details went missing and we havn't been able to get back in contact again. As there are no clubs listed by Chelsea for anywhere in this area we may well see about starting one up if we get some interest. So if you are interested then please reply to this thread and if there is a decent response we will try and see about setting up something more official.

This year we have 7 other premiership clubs within 30 mins drive of us so are desperate to get something in place where we can get 'away' tickets instead of having to sit in the wrong seats all the time.....

Cheers

Carol

There is a strong club in the area, and they used to advertise in one of the fanzines. I have passed on the details before to somebody.

Can look them out again and advise you tomorrow

quote:Originally posted by GARY PINNER

CHELSEA NORTH WEST SUPPORTERS CLUB

CONTACT MALCOLM CARLE

TEL. 01625 531316

E-MAIL: ChelseaNorthWest@aol.com

id="quote">

id="quote">

Thanks a lot Gary, we will contact them :-)

fester   

That's the one I used to be involved with. It was Malcolm that told me the club had folded when I bumped into him a couple of years ago.

It could be an idea to contact him if you looking to resurrect something though as he may still have peoples contact details.

gedball   

Hi all, I live near Preston and had also been looking for a contact for the North West Supporters club with no look. Me and my mate used to travel with them but it would be about 10/11 years since we had last been with them. Would be interested in finding out if anyone has found anything or starts anything up.