• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liverbird

Frank Arnesen

Chelsea Football Club has made an approach to Sporting Director, Frank Arnesen, in direct breach of FAPL rules. This approach was made both prior to requesting permission and without permission from the Club. Tottenham Hotspur Football Club refused permission for any discussions to take place.

Notwithstanding that he is subject to contract and holds wide-ranging responsibilities and commitments to all parties at Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, Frank has indicated that he wishes to move to Chelsea Football Club. Accordingly, the Board of Tottenham Hotspur plc has suspended Frank Arnesen with immediate effect.

The Club is currently in discussions with its legal advisors and a further announcement will be made in due course.

SSN have just reported it, it first appeared on the official spurs site.

I was just about to go out shopping and heard this news. What is really going on? Can we not stay out of unnecessary trouble? I'm upset!

quote:Originally posted by hernancrespo

I was just about to go out shopping and heard this news. What is really going on? Can we not stay out of unnecessary trouble? I'm upset!

id="quote">

id="quote">

I'd imagine you should only be upset if they enforce the points reduction, other than that fines aren't too much of a burden on your club.

mo_k   

What the hell? Approach for Arnesen?!!? Either Chelsea is very stupid, especially after being fined a couple of days ago!! I'm very annoyed to put it mildy!

At least he's not a football player. Can't see us getting points deducted for this. Not very clever though. What could be the punishment? FAPL rules and all.

Word gets round fast.