• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liverbird

Frank Arnesen

I cannot believe this. If there's any truth to this allegation, we could be in serious trouble. Who could have been so stupid in Chelsea? Some heads should roll. I'm gutted, but crossing my finger that this is just a case of smoke without fire.

kearts   

I reckon the same thing will happen as when we got Kenyon. He will have to go on 'gardening leave'.

I don't think any points will be deducted as I think that only happens if we apprach another player.

quote:Originally posted by bluebaron

Hmmm, if this is true then we'll definately start next season on -3 points!

id="quote">

id="quote">

Sky actually contradicted that. I think the rule we'd have broken is Rule Q something, and the rule we broke before was Rule K5. So technically it's a different offence and we wouldnt be started with -3 points (according to Sky)

Dazz   

One word: Ronaldo.

Come on Franky, you said you have a great relationship with him and get one well, deliver Ronaldo and all we be worth it.

The real Ronaldo that is.

Apparently the points fine doesn't start till if we breach anything from next season.

Portuga   

I hope it was Kenyon and we use the opportunity to sack him without compensation he will never get another job of this magnitude and end up selling replica Man U shirts outside Macaris chippy Old Trafford where he belongs !

quote:Originally posted by kearts

I reckon the same thing will happen as when we got Kenyon. He will have to go on 'gardening leave'.

I don't think any points will be deducted as I think that only happens if we apprach another player.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Was it that? Or was it breaking any more FAPL rules in general? I'm not sure just seeking clarity....

As a Liverpool fan I can tell you the only worry is if in fact this allegation is true then people feel Chelsea could ruin the stability of the game if they continue breaking rules...

Just commenting on the reaction of 'oppoiition' supporter.

Who is so stupid at Chelsea to make an illegal approach to Frank Arnesen after Ashley Cole's affair ?!?!?!?!?

kearts   
quote:Originally posted by Liverbird
quote:Originally posted by kearts

id="quote">

id="quote">

Was it that? Or was it breaking any more FAPL rules in general? I'm not sure just seeking clarity....

As a Liverpool fan I can tell you the only worry is if in fact this allegation is true then people feel Chelsea could ruin the stability of the game if they continue breaking rules...

Just commenting on the reaction of 'oppoiition' supporter.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I think when the statement was read out the other day the 3 point deduction would only occur if we broke a certain rule (K3 I believe), and this rule only covers players. So for us to incur a points deduction a new charge must occur.

In regard to breaking rules, this is exactly the same as in any business and is called 'headhunting.'

Guinness   

What the hell is going on? Have the club gone tapping up mad??? This is getting to be a joke. Its as if being one of the top clubs in the world, and the best in England just isn't good enough, and any and all means have to be taken to get better, legal and illegal.