• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liverbird

Frank Arnesen

This is extremely strange.

I can't believe for one minute that Jose Mourinho would want a Sporting Director working with him at Chelsea...

Hi, can somebody just clear this 3 points thing up for me, are we starting next season on -3 points, or are we going to have 3 points deducted if we reoffend?

voodoo   

Reading between the lines here, is this just not a case of us approaching him through the correct channels, being rebuffed and Arnesen taking it his own hands to leave Sp*rs ?

To be honest I can't believe he needs an excuse !

I reckon he'll be head of the Academy; in the position previously linked to Van Gaal. Sorry Kezza.

quote:Originally posted by Kezza

Because some think Mourinho can't make the right signings maybe.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Maybe so. But I doubt that Jose thinks he isn't a good talent spotter. If Arnesen was appointed how would he react? Would it have created a division and made him possibly even want to leave?

Dazz   

Arneson has been in charge of getting alot of their players, not Jol, I think Toby is spot on with what Arneson's role will be.

I can't believe that Jose would not have sanctioned a move to bring him in. We just look stupid now we need to sort this out otherwise we will start getting points docked.