• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liverbird

Frank Arnesen

It seem quite convenient that this has happened just after the ashley Cole affair.Not that I'm saying this is a conspiricy or anything.

What exactly would he do if he came to us-he didn't seem to make spurs any better on the field??.

Acording to the web site I understand we did request in writing but they declined-does it change anything that he wants to come to us?

I just want to see the fact before I make a judgement-does anyone know when chelsea will make a statement about this allegation??

Harvz   

If this is true... then for the sake of the image of the club, the fans and the players... someone's head HAS to roll.

I'm so sick of all this rubbish, its stupid, foolish and irresponsible.

I don't think we should blame Peter Kenyon too quickly.

We've only heard Tottenham's side of the story, we should wait for the Chelsea response.

kearts   
quote:Originally posted by Toby Brown

Arnesen to head up the academy and devlopment of players maybe? - From Spurs idol to 'football idol'

id="quote">

id="quote">

Good shout Toby, Gary Stevens has just said on Talk sport that Arnesen works very closely with the youth coaches at Spurs

This is absolutely stupid.. Have Kenyon and Mourinho lost the plot?? :|

Whoever’s fault this is should LEAVE because it’s getting beyond ridiculous

I don't want a tottenham reject.

We shouldn't be worried about how good he would be for chelsea. I'm more worried about the fact that we think we can do whatever we want. If this story is true, it is absolutely unforgiveable and I would even be prepared to see Jose leave (if he had a major part to play in it).

Kenyon can F*** off back to manc land.

Sorry, but this has really got to me, can you imagine the grief we're going to get from oppo fans, I for one don't want to turn into man utd (the most hated club ever).

Harvz   

Dave, I know its early days yet... but I'm glad there's someone else outraged at the thought.

I think its a farce, and extremly damaging to the club. They should think about this before they try to improve the club in other ways.

Kezza   

No improvement at spurs? Spurs have bought a fair amount of talents that's for sure.

Dazz   

Santini left Spurs because Arneson had too big a say in the transfers, namely the carrick one that topped it off, if Arneson had a similar role at us, then I garuntee Jose knew 100% about it, they wouldn't just do it without his knowledge because of the possible consiquences. The likely suspects have gotta be Jose and Kenyon.

quote:Originally posted by east stand give us a song

I don't want a tottenham reject.

We shouldn't be worried about how good he would be for chelsea. I'm more worried about the fact that we think we can do whatever we want. If this story is true, it is absolutely unforgiveable and I would even be prepared to see Jose leave (if he had a major part to play in it).

Kenyon can F*** off back to manc land.

Sorry, but this has really got to me, can you imagine the grief we're going to get from oppo fans, I for one don't want to turn into man utd (the most hated club ever).

id="quote">

id="quote">

If what Tottenham have said is true I've got to agree with you.

The board has got to be careful, this could well begin to turn the fans against them and ultimately be damaging to the club.

Though I'd rather not make any judgements or blame anyone until we've heard what Chelsea have to say.

Remember, innocent until proven guilty.