• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liverbird

Frank Arnesen

We dont know when this approach even happened. This could of been on the table for a few weeks or months or even before the Cole thing came out. I dont want to see Jose go, sorry but whatever has happened he has got to stay.

guddy69   
quote:Originally posted by voodoo

Reading between the lines here, is this just not a case of us approaching him through the correct channels, being rebuffed and Arnesen taking it his own hands to leave Sp*rs ?

To be honest I can't believe he needs an excuse !

I reckon he'll be head of the Academy; in the position previously linked to Van Gaal. Sorry Kezza.

id="quote">

id="quote">

if I worked for spuds and had a chance to leave I would go.!! (anywhere)

kearts   
quote:Originally posted by Simon Poole

We dont know when this approach even happened. This could of been on the table for a few weeks or months or even before the Cole thing came out. I dont want to see Jose go, sorry but whatever has happened he has got to stay.

id="quote">

id="quote">

According to Talksport Chelsea have just released a statement saying that we approached Spurs to speak to him 2 weeks ago, which contradicts what Spurs have said!

voodoo   
quote:Originally posted by Toby Brown

[You mean innocent until proven Chelsea.

id="quote">

id="quote">

A new t-shirt perhaps? I'd buy that one.

quote:Originally posted by Toby Brown
quote:Originally posted by Alex Kirke

Remember, innocent until proven guilty.

id="quote">

id="quote">

You mean innocent until proven Chelsea.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Good form, and true :P

It's either that or Peter Kenyon has just misread the rule book a few times...

What is our bloody problem? Abramovich doomed Chelsea the day he got the idea to get Peter Kenyon in, when he leaves us I bet he'd never get a job anywhere else because he's such a crook, this story is not even funny, this getting too much beyond a joke, I want Peter Kenyon suspended with immediate effect.

mo_k   

I can't beleive it, Chelsea cannot be that stupid. I'm really Tired now of this, and I'm starting to beleive everyone when they say that Chelsea have no regard for the rules.