• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ollycfc2004

West Suffolk Supporters Club

My father runs the branch for West Suffolk, based in Bury St Edmunds. The Club has been running for 10 seasons now, but recently we have failed to fill coaches. A disco/entertainment evening is planned for the 30th of this month to attract new members from the local area. I understand that many members on this site are from as far away as Australia, America etc, but if there are any local fans on here that are interested, you are more than welcome to attend. I have attempted to contact the official site, but I'm not going to get my hopes up of them assisting us in finding new members!

A coach leaves from Bury St Edmunds for all home games and local pick-ups are possible. We pull up on the Fulham road, within a few metres of the Ground and the coach is in the same spot immediately after the match. Prices are usually £15 for adults, and £9 for kids. All local Chelsea fans are welcome to attend on the evening of the 30th. For information on location, time or anything else associated with the Supporters club, email me: olly_hughes@hotmail.com or alternatively, call David Hughes on 01284 700055.