• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueBloodedChezz

Fantasy Football?

The official Premier League website has just opened a new fantasy football/dream team game for the season 2005/06;

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

I thought us here at CFCnet could get a mini-league going to see who is the best fantasy football manager. Sign up, pick your team, and join the CFCnet mini-league by clicking the link underneath the 'Leagues' heading on the page where your completed team is shown, and enter the code 1496-468

Simple as that! :)

I've played the premierleague.com fantasy league for 2 years now. Just among friends from school though. Came out on top both years, but that doesn't say much cause I follow the league the closest so I know the most. I'll be joining soon. My team is always called Aquila FC.

Hmm...site seems to be down at the moment. Oh well, I'll do it later.

Fentini   

I,am in watch out for Perth Sunshine . One little moan though . How bloody slow is the site it took me an hour to get my team in .

Frewm   

This'll be my 4th year doing it! Top 15 in New Zealand last year, so watch out folk!! I'm The Frewmalites by the way!

quote:Originally posted by Blue

Hmm...site seems to be down at the moment. Oh well, I'll do it later.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Odd that...a few people are saying the site is down, but for most it seems to work fine. I can only suggest you keep trying.

I played the Telegraph Fantasy Football with over 45,000 other players last season and that seems enough trouble for me already playing both the premiership and champions league...