• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mooks

Melbourne - Chelsea Fans?

Mooks   

Hey all new to the boards, been a chelsea fan since I was 11 I'm 18 years now so that makes it what 7 years (intresting fact my grandpa used to work at Stamford bridge)

Any way just wondering if there is a group of chelsea fans that go watch the boys play at pubs/ect. I only know a few supporters my old man and 3 mates ...most of the guys from school either support Manure or Arsenal :(

RobCFC   

I am a Melbourne Chelsea fan, I am 18 in a few weeks so would loved to goto some pubs to watch a few games if a group of us meet somewhere.

hey mate, yeah I live in melbourne. and am 17 years old , very soon to be 18 , yeah there's heaps of man yoo and liverpool etc supporters around these areas and no chelsea fans , I usually just watch the game with me family on foxtel digital cause most of our games are broadcast live, and for the champions league and fa cup on ESPN. even when the games are on live they are usually not shown in pubs anyway. Usually the 'blockbuster' games are on live in pubs and clubs , for example, carling cup final, games vs man utd, liverpool and arsenal , champions league semi etc. Unless someone else knows of a Melbourne supporter group that gets together for the games and I don't?

by the way , Where in melbourne are you?

GMAN   

hey mate yeah I'm 18 also and one of the few chelsea fans I kno

good to hear there are other in melbourne lol

Go Blues!!!

quote:Originally posted by Mooks

...most of the guys from school either support Manure or Arsenal :(

id="quote">

id="quote">

Keep the blue flag flying high:)

quote:Originally posted by RobCFC

I am a Melbourne Chelsea fan, I am 18 in a few weeks so would loved to goto some pubs to watch a few games if a group of us meet somewhere.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I am definetly up for that,

Fentini   

The Charles Dickins Pub in Melbourne CBD is open for all EPL games and I think it is a meeting place for Chelsea Fans.

Seem like the Blues are nicking the young fans from manure, the arse and the scousers. Welcome to the lifelong love affair with the boys from SW6.

There's plenty of Blues fans in Melbourne. The Dickens is the place for Chelsea fans, or the Keeper's Arms in Nth Melbourne. I'm based in Mornington.