• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cobhamcasual

Fantasy Football

Ho Guys,

I'm not sure if this is on another thread, but couldnt find it anyway.

Just wondering how many people are looking to go into any of the numerous Fantasy Football games this year?

I was thinking we could post league pin numbers here to creat a CFC-Net League. I know there is an official one on the CFC website, but to be honest it is one of the Poorer ones out there.

So far, the best 2 I have found are the Telegraph (£6) and the premierleague (free). Have set up teams in both already.

If people are interested, let me nkow and I will set up some leagues and post the entry details here.

Cheers

There is already a dozen or so of us with the Telegraph. If you wish to join up you'll need these details.

Super League Name CFCnet

SL PIN 8002937

quote:Originally posted by cobhamcasual

Ho Guys,

I'm not sure if this is on another thread, but couldnt find it anyway.

Just wondering how many people are looking to go into any of the numerous Fantasy Football games this year?

I was thinking we could post league pin numbers here to creat a CFC-Net League. I know there is an official one on the CFC website, but to be honest it is one of the Poorer ones out there.

So far, the best 2 I have found are the Telegraph (£6) and the premierleague (free). Have set up teams in both already.

If people are interested, let me nkow and I will set up some leagues and post the entry details here.

Cheers

id="quote">

id="quote">

Please join us and watch out for my Supersonic Blues squad... The Telegraph is undoubtedly the best and we have the CFC-NET league there too.

Can you do me a favour and email me an invite, as I can't seem to join it. The FAQ on the site says get someone to email you who is already a member. My mail address is in my profile. Cheers!

Can you do me a favour and email me an invite, as I can't seem to join it. The FAQ on the site says get someone to email you who is already a member. My mail address is in my profile. Cheers!

id="quote">

id="quote">

Just emailed you matey...

Thanks Hernan, although haven't seen it yet. Try si_england@hotmail.com if you can, that would be great! No worries if its a hassle.

Harvz   

Please, if anyone has 6 quid and 30 minutes to spare... join the above listed Telegraph Superleague. If we get 20 people in the league, then the creator of the league will get a medal to present to the winner. Should be a laugh...

quote:Originally posted by Harvz

Please, if anyone has 6 quid and 30 minutes to spare... join the above listed Telegraph Superleague. If we get 20 people in the league, then the creator of the league will get a medal to present to the winner. Should be a laugh...

id="quote">

id="quote">I agree. Don't know much about other fantasy leagues that have been mentioned on previous posts, but I doubt they have £100K prize money. We had a good league last season of about 60 I believe. This year The Telegraph have added some new features: Choice of formations, unlimited pre-season transfers, extra points for man of the match, 30 transfers during the season, £2,500 to the highest scoring manager each month and £50 to the next best 19 managers every month.

And most importantly...I've never presented a medal to anyone before!

Thanks Hernan, although haven't seen it yet. Try si_england@hotmail.com if you can, that would be great! No worries if its a hassle.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Sorry for my belated response as I just saw this... I've mailed yuou at the above address and hope it really helps you in joining our Fantasy Football Squad.