• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scunnyblue

Hello One And All

Hi everyone, just thought I would introduce my self, been reading posts on this site for a while and thought it's high time I registered.

Been a blue since my teens '75 onwards. Been to a few away games but only ever been to Stamford Bridge once, ( can you guess?) yes this year when sfoolhorpe nearly beat the mighty blues( yes I did manage to sit with us blues!!! free ticket from a connection at work)

now I know how easy it is to get to Stamford bridge(?? 3hr drive to barnet,one hour on tube???), what are the possibilities of just turning up and paying at the gate?, I understand high profile games might be hard( arsenal, manure etc), but what about wigan, west brom etc?

heres to many happy posts... cheers

Welcome to the site mate, You will have more chance of winning the lotto than the chance of rolling up on a casual basis to buy a ticket at the Bridge!. Become a member and you are at least in with a slim chance of being able to buy a ticket, along with the many thousands of others though.

Hello and welcome- I see that you've inadvertently already come across some of our anti-swearing measures. It did cause a few problems when we played Scunny (as they are now officially known)!

As Goldcoast has said, it's nigh on impossible to get a ticket on the day and the only really way is to become a member and sit in front of a computer for a few hours every time tickets go on sale. Unfortunately the club has also seen fit to get rid of telesales this year so doing anything else at the same time (apart from browse on here) is out of the question I'm afraid.

hutch   

Welcome scunny, afraid you have no chance of just turning up on the day and getting a ticket.