• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sleeping Dave

What Song Is This?

Hey lads,

I have been thinking about this for a very long time now but haven't been able to get an answer yet.

There is a song that the Chelsea faithfuls sing in connection to José Mourinho interview after the Bolton game where he is asked when he realised that we would win the title and his response was "right now, right here, when it was mathematical certain I knew we would win". He is standing close to the dogout and is on many occassions ready to leave. He finally excuse himself by saying that he has a pressconference and that it was time for the players to get into the limelight since they "were the man" (note, I'm not refering to the interview out on the pitch, the one I'm talking about can be seen on CTVO).

Another occassion where this song can be heard is at OT just before Fletcher gets that thunderous shot against the bar. Seconds before that all you can hear at OT is the CFC fans singing this song.

Anyone has any idea of which one it is? There is like 2 shouts at the end like Whoa, whoa... Ok, I know. But it's damn difficult to explain this properly. Please help.

quote:Originally posted by Dan Murphy

Could be "Hello! Hello! We are the Chelsea boys" or maybe even "Tiago, whooooaaa!"

id="quote">

id="quote">

Thanks Dan. But it's not the Tiago one. Possibly the Hello Hello one and maybe that's the part I thought sounded like Whoa Whoa :)

Haha. Whoa whoa. I'm not giving you guys much of a chance to get it right do I?

No one has access to CTVO that can check out the highlights from the ManU game at OT? The song is sung just before Fletcher hits his shot against the bar.

Hello hello was get sung to death at Bolton

kearts   
quote:Originally posted by bigdaddydiesel

Hello hello was get sung to death at Bolton

id="quote">

id="quote">

It was sung even more in Munich, brilliant!

Follow Follow Follow

there was only 2 minutes to go...

it was wayne bridge's goal

that sent us outta control

and the arsenal out the euro

I think might be abit wrong not usually sung at games now.

Follow Follow Follow

there was only 2 minutes to go...

it was wayne bridge's goal

that sent us outta control

and the arsenal out the euro

I think might be abit wrong not usually sung at games now.

If I'm being really picky and sad its sent the Arsenal out the euro ;)