• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fentini

Hull City Fans

Fentini   

HULL CITY fans face lengthy bans after taunting QPR supporters with vile chants about the London suicide bombings.

The FA last night promised to investigate reports that several Hull fans sang: "You're just a town full of bombers" and "Not enough Londoners dead" at Saturday's Championship match at the KC Stadium.

WHAT COMPLETE AND UTTER DIRT BAGS

CFCnet has received similar messages in emails from other "north of Watford" fans also. :-(

As far as Hull City are concerned it's important to consider that there are only reports at the moment nothing conclusive.

These people have absolutely NO brain cells whatsover. They also have no concideration for the unfortunate victims and families who have lost loved ones. By doing this they are not attacking London or London football clubs, they are attacking England and every person who is supporting the anti-terrorism campaign. What happened on July 7th was not football related and it disgusts me to think some football fans will try to use this as abuse against them. I was at Kings Cross when the bomb went off, fortunately not effected like some others, I also work just around the corner from where the bomb went off. To see the fear in peoples faces was so distressing and up-setting you can't even discribe it. If these people think they are big for shouting abuse at Londoners about the bombings then they, to me are no better than terrorists!

linton   

They are complete and utter no-brained w***ers. They deserve every bit of thier punishment they get.

We had an unfortunate event at Cardiff yesterday, 3 girls giggled through out the minutes silence. What didn't help was that they were clearly muslim by the headwear. I dont think they were laughing about the bombing, but the timing certainly didn't help, quite a few people let them know how they felt. Although they were in the wrong for laughing, I think maybe people were a bit quick off the mark to have a go, but I think it goes to show how sensitive people are at the moment, especially being a london club. Any chants or noises made by any so called supporters should be dealt with quickly and severly. Ban them for life I would say.

Bit of a disgrace really.

KB49   

Ok I dont mind match banter, but this is ridiculous, do you have a link or something for this??