CarefreeMuratcan

Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by CarefreeMuratcan

1. Chelsea's forward issues

If we are replacing some of the attackers, who are we bringing in then?
  2. Brighton vs Chelsea

Yes I noticed that yesterday too. Nothing to worry about. We may have our problems but the pack behind us are much worse.
  3. Brighton vs Chelsea

And that with a last minute penalty. I think we are passed the rut now (The comeback against Liverpool and domination of Spurs), just unfortunate that our first game out of the rut was City away.
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

Hazard is not what he was, but it's obvious the atmosphere and club culture at Madrid is stifling him and he would be better to come home and at least be a mentor. His value as a mentor will be more important than what he can do on the pitch.
  5. Chelsea's forward issues

They aren't technically deficient players. They just aren't consistent enough. Pulisic's finish against Liverpool was beautiful, Hazard esque. But it will be once in a blue moon we see that from him. Lukaku had a clear header chance home and away against Spurs, a one on one away at Spurs and a one on one away against City. But he scored 0 out of 4. He surely has to score 2/4 of those chances, those are the chances we bought him for? Ziyech provided a beauty of an assist to Werner against Spurs at home, Werner squandered the chance. Ziyech then bungles a simple pass for Lukaku away at City. Werner seems to get into the goal scoring positions even more often than Lukaku and bungles the finishes. But you look at the goals he does score and it's clear he is capable. Kai is young enough to be excused from serious scrutiny compared to the others in my opinion. We were used to Lampard, Fabregas, Hazard, Costa and Drogba getting it right nearly every time. They need to watch some goal and assist compilations of these legends to instil some bloody mindedness in themselves.
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Pretty much. Perhaps we should take a punt on this Vlahovic that Arsenal are looking at?
  7. Romelu Lukaku returns to Chelsea on a 5 year deal

I was willing to be patient with him, but the recent games against Spurs and City have cemented his donkey status. We bought him to score those headers and one on ones. He isn't delivering and he doesn't deserve any extra sympathy after the interview.
  8. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

I can't help but worry if we progress in the CL and play them at some point. Last season under Tuchel we had their number, 3/3. It's really frustrating that both games this season have been total write offs. Almost felt like we didn't even try. 12 point swing difference and we are 13 points behind...
  9. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

I think this is the exact reason we are not in the title race. The last 2 games they played together we won 3-0 at Leicester and 4-0 against Juventus (3-0 when Chilly had to come off). Their partnership was crucial to the run we had when we were top.
  10. Non Chelsea: Premier League

They wear a lovely colour too
  11. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Everton are a strange club. Part of the Big Five back when the PL was formed but have been average throughout the PL era, lucky to escape relegation on one or two occasions. A Northern Spurs.
  12. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Man United helping us end the day on a high note.
  13. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Haha I had the same thought as I was consoling myself after FT.
  14. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

I think if De Bruyne winds up the kick a bit more Kepa saves it despite a harder shot, but he shot quickly albeit softer and that caught Kepa out.
  15. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

JUST BOOK CITY PLAYERS. How hard is it.
  16. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Greaseball diving again.
  17. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Another non-booking for City. De Bruyne.
  18. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Agreed. Same reason we didn't get a VAR check on the handball against Brighton.
  19. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

How the **** is that not a yellow to Foden?
  20. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Ok all logic out of the window with kick off approaching now, we win this and title is BACK ON. CAREFREE!
  21. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

Although I do ponder what the potential heights can be once Tuchel has been here as long as Pep and Klopp were in 2018-2020.
  22. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

That was exactly the moment 13 year old me broke down and started crying.
  23. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Most of the abuse of this is unsurprisingly by teams not in Europe and I bet they overlap heavily with teams already knocked out of the FA Cup.
  24. Romelu Lukaku returns to Chelsea on a 5 year deal

Up this late because I just played football myself
  25. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

PL should have been strict about this at the start of the season. It's shambolic. Just make them play with whatever team they can put out from U23s etc. The onus is a little bit on the players because if they catch Covid they may have been too willy nilly with their habits to allow it to happen, not to mention it's impossible to legislate amy fraud that might be at play by teams. Farcical. UEFA had the right idea by chucking Spurs put of the Conference League. PL needed to be stricter but they set a precedent now.