Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Dingus

1. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

It’s farcical at this point.
  2. Chelsea 2 Arsenal 4

What an embarrassing performance. They should be ashamed of themselves. Every bloody year we make them out to be better than they are.
  3. If he has the knowledge that it’s a legit bid then naturally given the landscape he’s going to report it. As would any other journo.
  4. Chelsea 2 Palmeiras 1

Never a pen. But typical of this team at present to be ahead but don’t have the conviction to kill the game off.
  5. Al Hilal SFC 0 Chelsea 1

Inter have stitched us right up selling us Utd Lukaku.
  6. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

I’d just like to know why we don’t ever try a different formation. 3-4-3 isn’t working as it stands with the players we have. Tuchel is no better than Sarri if he continues playing this way with no sign of being flexible.
  7. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

I said it last game-league is now out of reach so Tuchel will prioritise the cups. There is something seriously wrong at Chelsea where this sort of thing always happens at this point of the season, every single season.
  8. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

We lose our heads every single season in November-January without fail. These players lack the mental strength to go a full season. You watch us prioritise the CL now.
  9. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

I tweeted on December 1st that the next 30 days would see the end of our title challenge and unfortunately I was proven right.
  10. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Conclusions from previous games-don’t play out from the back as their press is too good. What do we do? Play out from the back. Ludicrous tactics and we got what we deserved.
  11. Chelsea 1 Brighton 1

What a ****ing shitshow December has been. Absolutely thrown it away as per usual. CHO needs to grow a pair and take the shot on. It’s cost us the game and I hope he realises that. Tuchel needs to sort this out sharpish. Awful.
  12. Chelsea 1 Everton 1

Obviously these are unprecedented times we’re living in but this isn’t the first instance where we hit this time of year and crumble away is it? Like clockwork. Awful result and probably the end of the title challenge. Such a shame given the start but there you go.
  13. Chelsea 3 Leeds United 2

Why is it that we have to go through this every season.
  14. Chelsea 3 Leeds United 2

Midfield and attack are so toothless. December proving to be our downfall once again. And James lucky to still be on the pitch.
  15. Brentford 0 Chelsea 1

State of that performance though. How do you go and buy a £100m striker and nullify him completely? Defies belief. How much did we steal Mendy for?! Absolute bargain and hero of the day.
  16. Juventus 1 Chelsea 0

Another very poor performance.
  17. Chelsea 0 Manchester City 1

Tuchel got that all wrong right from the starting 11 and City deserved to win. Haven’t seen us play that bad in quite some time.
  18. Transfer Talk Topic

Saul is a Here We Go! Awesome loan signing!
  19. Liverpool 1 Chelsea 1

Heroic second half performance there. Resilience I haven’t seen in quite some time when under the kosh. Alonso and Mendy need the riot act read to them-shambolic defending from the pair.
  20. Transfer Talk Topic

BIG ROM LUKAKU IS BLUE!
  21. This one feels even more surreal than Munich. I’m still legit stunned that we’re two time Champions League Winners. I think it’s because it was actually so well deserved. Yeah we had some shaky moments but it wasn’t like we were ever proper under the kosh and didn’t do anything in the game. We attacked with equal measure and really could have been 3-0 up at half time. My wife said to me this morning “I didn’t like it when you were so passive about Chelsea-last night was the Ben I know”. This was in reference to me cheering every single tackle (especially that little passage where Rudiger went in for a good couple of 50/50’s and then got the free kick) and then running down the road after the final whistle. I love this club. I always will.