Sea foot

Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Sea foot

1. Media / Press

Not with the big anniversary happening the very next day.
  2. Musical Tastes

I think that the sad passing of the great Scott Walker deserves a mention.
  3. Media / Press

Would Alonso have that red card changed to a yellow by var for that leg breaker?
  4. Media / Press

Jonny has J. Otta on his shirt whatever that graphic says.
  5. Media / Press

Willian and Pedro say hi.😊
  6. Media / Press

To be fair it says J. Otto on the shirt.
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

Is Pulisic registered with us? I know we bought him but have we registered him?
  8. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Draw for me.
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

Another cock-eyed way of looking at it would be that the club are aware that we would lose an appeal and get a further ban. Better that and spend BIG this summer on quality players rather than not being able to refresh the squad for the next two windows. Just a thought.
  10. Your Favourite Tv Shows/sitcoms?

I'm quite enjoying Ozark at the moment. Just watching the second series so no idea if the quality drops but so far so good.
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

Personally I think that Pedro is on the slide now so that CHO is getting closer every day. Willian is inconsistent so CHO will be a good a choice to share the load. As for RLC, they are completely different players so one can't compare IMO. I see no reason why he shouldn't be getting at least 6 or 7 PL starts for the rest of the season. We should be happy to have youngsters knocking on the door.
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

Then I blame the excellent medical staff we had Mr Fog.😊 What luck that we seem to be getting niggling injuries just as a great bunch of youngsters are coming through. Pity that they seem to be getting them as well. 😂
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

To be fair it's not the compositors who are responsible for the typos. The problem was/is the readers or lack thereof.
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

From that quote (which for some reason you have only bolded half the sentence) I understood him to say that he can't play as the striker and also be a winger at the same time. "...he likes very much go to in relations of the ball, he wants the ball at his feet so for him I think it's very difficult to play as a stiker but also as a winger." It seems to me that he is saying that Hazard should be staying in the strikers position instead of trying to be everywhere else.
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

I think the answer is in his post Pete.
  16. Khobar's Legacy

The South coast has its charm as well. The coast road from Waterford to Dungarvan is a nice drive.
  17. Media / Press

To be fair to MotD, they were right to show the games in that order. Creates a bit of tension when the commentator says that they top the table for a few hours until the champions elect play later.
  18. Transfer Talk Topic

I may be wrong Droy but I'm not sure whether you got what chiswickblue was saying. Sorry about that. I read the quoted post in isolation. Since then I went back and realised that the conversation had been going for a few posts and it all makes sense now.🤐
  19. Transfer Talk Topic

A bit early for you isn't it James. It's only November.🙂 Agree with what you said though.
  20. Media / Press

Put up a picture of Bagpuss Jane so we can see the difference. 😹
  21. Transfer Talk Topic

Not a fan then Mark?
  22. Andreas Christensen

Quite.
  23. Media / Press

If you look at the discrepancy between Sturridge (good goal that it was) and the others it just showed to me that people can't be bothered to vote for any others if there is a pool goal in there. Another nice harmless bit of fun that the dippers have ruined by phone bombing. Ahh well. Scamps will be scamps I suppose.
  24. Media / Press

Has anyone here ever bothered to vote for goal of the month? I could tell you the winner every time a pool goal is in there. I reckon it's only the dippers fans who love to vote with their nicked iPhones. 😂