VA96

Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by VA96

1. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Yes let's wait for all clubs to have their 'outbreak' and fixtures postponed then change the rules... https://theathletic.com/news/premier-league-considering-changing-covid-19-postponement-rules/qzsk4nWG8ICc/
  2. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

We have 2 weeks off after Sunday's game - don't play until 5th Feb
  3. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

We don't have any? I was responding to the initial question about our fixtures I completely agree but the PL are inept - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2022/01/17/premier-league-sticking-winter-break-plans-burnley-vs-watford/ this was released 2 days ago after Burnley v Watford got postponed. Can't wait for teams to play Tuesday/Thursday...!
  4. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

Premier League winter break Jan 24th - Feb 7th
  5. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Not if (or when depending on your confidence levels) we beat them on Sunday
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Thought they had agreed a deal with Vlahovic?
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

Don't think Tuchel is a fan of Kurzawa from his time at PSG I remember after the Leeds game - Tuchel was speaking to Raphiniha and they seemed to be getting on well, hopefully he is a fan of him and can get him to the Bridge
  8. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

I think the point is that the initial contact was outside the box (screenshot) but it was close to carrying on into the box having seen replays, ended up with Hojberg tripping over his own feet anyway so wasn't a foul but there was knee to knee contact etc before that
  9. Khobar's Legacy

I think they're just trying to minimise the loss of Salah/Mane. Klopp's domestic cup record shows how much he cares about it
  10. Khobar's Legacy

Is it not because they would have played one of their games in hand next week (when we play Brighton)? So what has happened - Mane & Salah left to go to AFCON, they had 13 'positives' shut the training ground etc. and their second leg has been pushed to next week (whereas it would have been in line with our tie vs Spurs this week). By pushing the second leg to next week, they don't catch up one of their games in hand meaning Salah/Mane miss one less league game? If they played their first/second legs in line with us they would've had a free midweek next week where they would be likely to play one of Arsenal/Leeds who both also have free midweeks and would've been scheduled when our Brighton game did
  11. Chelsea 5 Chesterfield 1

Hopefully Azpi was just a cramp the other day and nothing more serious Christensen was a repeat of the back injury he was carrying when he missed a couple before, TT said he was a doubt for Wednesday so might be back for tomorrow? Trev hamstring not sure how serious it is but he was carrying it before going into the Liverpool game and aggravated it then
  12. Chelsea 5 Chesterfield 1

I think someone (maybe @Droy was my hero) said in the last couple of days in a different forum that we want to play as many as possible now and avoid playing every 2/3 days with games called off in the latter stages of the season when hopefully we are in the semis/finals of the cup competitions. There is no time to extend the season with early start next season and FIFA won't move the WC dates, so the games in hand will catch up to teams
  13. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Fairly reliable source - cfcnewspage on IG. Always has team leaks 15-30 minutes ahead of line up release
  14. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

News filtering through 2 of ours have just tested positive for COVID
  15. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

Went mental when Pulisic scored, even with barriers people were getting ready to go to the concourses at HT so there were pile ups in the aisles but it went nuts, don't think it's been like that since 4-4 Ajax
  16. Aston Villa 1 Chelsea 3

Agree with this - we had to risk Kova/Kante who had both just come back from injuries/lacking match fitness and 2 GKs on the bench so 13 fit outfield players (Kepa/Betenelli GKs) in the squad for Wolves. Other games were called off for less but that was before Monday's announcement (which should be the precedent). Can the teams not fill the remaining spots with Youth players, I thought that's what they had to do?
  17. Aston Villa 1 Chelsea 3

hard to forget the screamer he scored against us at Anfield - rifled it top corner from outside the box
  18. Aston Villa 1 Chelsea 3

No sign of Kai - he had tested positive though, Simon Johnson had confirmed that. Probably hasn't returned a negative result yet so can't join training
  19. Aston Villa 1 Chelsea 3

Lukaku, CHO and Christensen back in training today
  20. Aston Villa 1 Chelsea 3

Robertson will be suspended for our game as their game v Leicester has been postponed now then ?
  21. Wolves 0 Chelsea 0

The squad have broke for Christmas and development squad have no bubbles - will probably call them up to make the numbers for Wednesday
  22. Chelsea 1 Everton 1

Early leaks - not sure if Mendy in sticks or not yet Azpi Silva Rudiger James - Jorgi - RLC - Alonso Mount - Pulisic - Ziyech
  23. Brentford 0 Chelsea 2

Given there’s no room to reschedule before the semi finals it looks like it’s either stick out a completely different team to play the match or it goes down as a forfeit. Forfeit would be good for us as it allows a full week to isolate in a bubble ahead of Villa (away)