JaneB

Administrators
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by JaneB

1. Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Manchester United at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game. The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent. Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The match is scheduled to kick off at 16:30 hours on Sunday, 28th November 2021 (Local UK time/date) (Live on Sky Sports)
  2. Chelsea 4 Juventus 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Champions League Group H match against Juventus at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game. The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent. Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00 hours on Tuesday, 23rd November 2021 (Local UK time/date) (Live on BT Sport)
  3. Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Leicester City at the King Power Stadium before, during and after the game. The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things so let's try to keep it intelligent. Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The match is scheduled to kick off at 12:30 hours on Saturday, 20th November 2021 (Local UK time/date) (Live on BT Sport)
  4. Watford vs Chelsea

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Watford at Vicarage Road before, during and after the game. The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things so let's try to keep it intelligent. Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:30 hours on Wednesday, 1st December 2021 (Local UK time/date) (Live on Amazon Prime Video)
  5. Chelsea vs Manchester United

You were saying? Referee: Anthony Taylor Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn Fourth Official: David Coote VAR: Chris Kavanagh Assistant VAR: Dan Robathan
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Oh no, this is my worst Chelsea nightmare. For whatever reason he doesn't seem the same player this season but surely he wouldn't come out with stuff like this.....would he?
  7. Chelsea Women

Someone asked for a topic on Chelsea Ladies. We'll see how much interest there is.
  8. Leicester City 0 Chelsea 3

Sterling not getting away with diving for a penalty for a change or maybe I'm being harsh. Although he's scored now anyway :-(
  9. Non Chelsea: Premier League

And while Iā€™m at it, well done Claudio!!!!
  10. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Good for Arteta for giving it back to Klopp šŸ‘šŸ»
  11. Your Favourite Tv Shows/sitcoms?

Poor old David Jason. Del Boy is one of my favourite comic characters of all time.
  12. Leicester City 0 Chelsea 3

Match Officials: Ref: Paul Tierney Assistants: Constantine Hatzidakis, Neil Davies Fourth Official: Craig Pawson VAR: Jarred Gillett Asst. VAR: Harry Lennard
  13. Chelsea Women

4 0 in the end!!!
  14. Thomas Tuchel wins Premier League manager of the month for October | Official Site | Chelsea Football Club (chelseafc.com)
  15. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Frank isn't going to Norwich.
  16. Non Chelsea: Premier League

I know!!! It's just SSG and the nauseating hype that surrounds all things Liverpool, past and present. Brings out the worst in me I'm afraid :-(
  17. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Steven Gerrard leaves Rangers to become Aston Villa manager - reaction - Live - BBC Sport W***f*** in full flow
  18. Movies

They did indeed!!! Clever Maria.
  19. Movies

I'm not quite 'on it' today. By reading your post I've just realised the clever double meaning of Droy's.
  20. Movies

@Mark Kelly I thought you were one of the nice ones on here.
  21. Chelsea 1 Burnley 1

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Burnley at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game. The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent. Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00 hours on Saturday, 6th November 2021 (Local UK time/date)
  22. I saw him score a fabulous free kick against Everton when he first came here and I thought "Uh oh" Just re-watched it. Fabulous.
  23. Wasn't sure where to post this and should have done it yesterday. 25 years ago and magic sexy football with these two greats. I still miss those days.
  24. Chelsea Players and International Duty

Mason Mount England call-up update | Official Site | Chelsea Football Club (chelseafc.com)
  25. Movies

Exactly. And then... I simply remember my favourite things and then I don't feel so bad. Over The Sound of Music? I don't think so. Or over anything for that matter. (And apologies to anyone on here who comes from Dartford)