JaneB

Administrators
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by JaneB

1. Chelsea Transfer News: Romelu Lukaku returns to Stamford Bridge | Official Site | Chelsea Football Club (chelseafc.com) Welcome back and hope you've got your shooting boots on!!
  2. Not sure if you’re talking to yourself there or someone else but I hope you didn’t call your ex-partner a ‘tubby git’ 🫢
  3. Club statement | Official Site | Chelsea Football Club (chelseafc.com)
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

Richarlison? Really? Oh dear, we can't be that desperate :-(
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

And he doesn’t dive as much 🫢
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

How reliable is Gianluca Di Marzio? I can't imagine Sterling at Chelsea or that he would want to come here tbh.
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

Yes I thought it probably was, but one can dream!!
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

Be still my beating heart. No, one of my favourite Chelsea players ever but his time has passed (although I'd love to be proved wrong).
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

Have we learned nothing? Another disaster waiting to happen.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

Whatever. I haven't been on here much during the past week (real life got in the way) and I just picked up on the word. Not that I have to justify myself. I just want ALL the personal insults to stop.
  11. Which says far more about England fans and the media than it does MM. I couldn't care less about the England team anyway. To me it's just a collection of players from other clubs, most of whom I can't stand.
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

And only a member with no respect for the rules of this "flipping football forum" would use that word towards another member. Stop now.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

Rudiger moves to Real | Official Site | Chelsea Football Club (chelseafc.com) One down......
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

Please can we buy back Juan Mata? No, I know, but one of Jose's less good decisions at the time and a special man.
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

Definitely not. Far too high maintenance. Can’t bear players like that, no matter how talented they are. Pain in the a***
  16. Chelsea supremo Marina Granovskaia 'is set to QUIT at the end of the transfer window' | Daily Mail Online
  17. Chelsea Women

Crawley Town considered Chelsea Women's boss Emma Hayes as manager | Arsenal coach Kevin Betsy now a target | Football News | Sky Sports
  18. Chelsea Women

Someone asked for a topic on Chelsea Ladies. We'll see how much interest there is.
  19. Khobar's Legacy

Great post @Sciatika although the first paragraph is rather off topic for on here. Thanks.
  20. Khobar's Legacy

Thanks Bob. Interesting.
  21. Khobar's Legacy

Jurgen Klopp sends stirring message to Liverpool fans after Champions League heartbreak | Football | Metro News We hear you Jurgen but EVERY club is proud of its supporters. Yours are no more 'special' than anyone else's and I hate this narrative that is constantly rammed down our throats. ............having said all that, and very much playing devil's advocate, it would seem that there are questions to be asked about what happened on Saturday night in Paris. None of us were there (I don't think!) and I'm really glad I wasn't. Sounds terrifying. I wouldn't have liked coming face to face with the French Police. Honestly, I detest Liverpool like no other club, and I understand that if there is an 'enquiry' it is likely the media over here will airbrush any wrongdoing by their supporters. I just wish we could have a non-partisan report. It might actually help Liverpool if they occasionally admitted they could be in the wrong instead of dismissing any sort of criticism and developing a holier than thou siege mentality. That's why they are so disliked and why people will always jump to conclusions when their fans are involved.
  22. Consortium led by Todd Boehly and Clearlake Capital completes acquisition of Chelsea Football Club | Official Site | Chelsea Football Club (chelseafc.com) A new era. Thank you Roman for everything.
  23. Andreas Christensen

That's very good to hear Kratos.
  24. Andreas Christensen

Sorry Kratos, I have only just caught up with this thread. Sending you every good wish. You are amongst friends on here.