• Rank
    CFCnet Member
  • Birthday 02/13/1987

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

3,005 profile views
  1. The Hungary coach was recently quoted saying he thought his player Atilla Salazai (fenerbache player) to us is a done deal. Chalobah coming through is a bonus. Rudiger is going to be almost impossible to replace, not cheap anyway. It makes no financial sense from the club not to re-sign him so I can only imagine there are other reasons he doesn't want to sign. Hope Azpi signs on otherwise we will be looking for a RB too, it will be hard to find a quality player knowing Reece James has the position sewn up.
  2. Chelsea 1 Manchester United 1

Dominated them and agree with Ham, Mark, Martin and Droy that we played quite well actually. They had 2 chances, both from our errors and that's just bad luck in football. I bet the heat map will show all of the game played in their half. Point against United still a good result, still top. It was frustrating, probably because of all I just said but not the end of the world. Getting a few key ingredients back from injury now too so plenty to be positive about ( I know that's not alway popular in the match day forum )
  3. Chelsea 1 Manchester United 1

Chalobah ahead of Christensen in the pecking order now? Or is AC coming back from an injury?
  4. Chelsea 4 Malmo FF 0

And took both his legs out? Commentary - not even the most ardent chelsea fan would argue that one 🙄 Edit - more of a pen than the one thats just been given
  5. Chelsea 3 Southampton 1

We are currently top on 16 points
  6. Chelsea 3 Southampton 1

Will we come to regret selling Abraham and Moses
  7. Chelsea 0 Manchester City 1

I've just seen the pre match comments from TT - "Thiago [Silva] had some issues in training, otherwise he would have started." So I guess that explains the selection
  8. Chelsea 0 Manchester City 1

Yes but I haven't been impressed with James attacking output in his last couple of appearances, he seems to get forward and turn back IMO City are much stronger than Juve and its not like we are in a group of death. I don't feel the need to be resting anyone today for Juve in 4 days time, go strong here and rotate for Juve if needed, followed by a much easier run of games. Anyway there is little difference in James over Silva so I'm not actually saying it's some gross error. As I said - in TT I trust.
  9. Chelsea 0 Manchester City 1

Arguably Silva in for James would be the strongest team on current form. But in TT we trust, no doubt there is a tactical reasoning behind it. Other than that definitely the right selection for this game.
  10. Chelsea 0 Manchester City 1

According to BBC TT has confirmed Mendy will be back in goal having recovered from a hip oroblem
  11. Stamford Bridge Upgrades

It just gets better https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12416189/drinking-in-seats-at-football-grounds-could-be-reinstated-as-part-of-a-fan-led-review-into-the-game
  12. Chelsea 1 Aston Villa 1 (4 - 3 on penalties)

Cheers Bob! Looks like we may see more of the 352 this season after the spurs game. I'm guessing the idea here was more of a lopsided formation with one of the wing backs getting further forward than the other
  13. Chelsea 1 Aston Villa 1 (4 - 3 on penalties)

I missed the game. Slightly surprised to read about RLC playing in a CM Jorginho role, when I saw the line up I assumed he would play either side of Werner with Ziyech in our ususal formation. Did we play 3 CM's from the outset, or did we line up as above with RLC switching positions when Mount came on for Kante?
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

Baba Rahman has gone to Reading on loan apparently
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

Bakayoko has apparently agreed to a wage cut to join Milan, while we discuss a transfer fee with them