CFCnet Member

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    The Famous CFC!

Recent Profile Visitors

6,042 profile views
  1. Transfer Talk Topic

Didn't we only get Kepa because we missed out on Allison? And Lukaku was because we missed out on Haaland. :(
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

I was so-so on Richarlison, but this has sold me. I want us to have that pantomime villain energy again on the pitch. We are pantomime villains in the heads of oppo fans and the media, but certainly not on the pitch in reality.
  3. New Kits

I hope so, Nike's designs were so bland and boring. I hope we go with a provider that actually does a tailor made shirt for the Club, instead of templates used for multiple clubs.
  4. New Kits

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/vig5km/info_la_source_nike_is_seriously_considering/ I don't believe their reasoning, but this sounds good. "Nike is seriously considering offering a home jersey for several clubs, including PSG, which would be worn for 2 years. From an ecological point of view it is interesting, from the point of view of the wallet too. Buy a single home jersey that would last 2 seasons"
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

We need to just give him a shot as a backup and see how it goes. I don't think Spurs intended to actively use Harry Kane as the main striker when he started breaking into the team, but he proved himself and the rest is history. Reece James is the same albeit in a different position. There no guarantees he would become what he now is when he first started breaking in.
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

I flirted with this idea yesterday, but it feels like we'd just be repeating the same mistakes we have had in the past with older strikers.
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

I wouldn't call the players City are selling rejects. They are top tier Starting XI players, but it's just the reality that they can't hoard players of this quality as squad/rotation players, the players want more playing time and so the inevitable happens and they become available. I didn't realise he was primed for a starting spot there, my error.
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

Zinchenko would be great, but would City sell us 2/3 players in the same window?
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

City are going after Cucurella. We have to give that a shot surely. We are in desperate need of cover for Chilly and Reece and he would be perfect.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

If we do give them Broja (which I don't think we should, we should give him a shot as a backup striker) then could we use him towards getting Rice for a decent price? Great minds think alike! Not sure what to make of this. I've never thought of Richarlison being in that top tier CL player bracket. But he has a hell of a return of goals and assists considering the club he has been that.
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

Those rules only work domestically, UEFA doesn't allow those kind of rules.
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

In Turkey, it's common for big player signings to be greeted by hordes of fans when they arrive at the local airport and the stadium/training ground. If we had a culture like that here, I can assure you that there would be hordes of our fans at the airport departure and outside our stadium celebrating when this deal is done. Never has the idiom GOOD RIDDANCE been more apt.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

Perfect time for me to mention Mitrovic again :) Just found this on Google haha
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

Pep problem with him imo. For once we could be the beneficiary of a manager-player fallout, instead of the other way around.
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

Very happy with this news. A proven PL attacker and a big sign of intent of the calibre of players we are going for in this window.