CFCnet Member

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    The Famous CFC!

Recent Profile Visitors

4,465 profile views
  1. Chelsea vs Leeds United

Maybe last year, but this year they are not as good.
  2. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

This is where we will get our revenge against West Ham.
  3. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

Good point.
  4. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

"Chelsea have conceded more than once in a game just THREE times under Thomas Tuchel, in 53 games. N’Golo Kanté missed all three of these games."
  5. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

I feel like Liverpool were under the cosh and pinned back by West Ham far far more than we were. Liverpool rarely controlled sections of their game as we did. I'm not sure if that's credit to us, or if West Ham were particularly better against them. Liverpool were against it from minute 1, pinned back. We had nothing against us or like that until the penalty give away. It was looking like a repeat of the Leicester game until we handed them that goal. Whereas Liverpool against West Ham were more like we were against Watford. The injuries admittedly have escaped my attention.
  6. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

Yes, despite being still winning touching distance of them I couldn't help but think of this too. Let's be honest. If City and Liverpool were served up the Burnley, United and West Ham games we had, they would have won easily. Liverpool's game against West Ham was much tougher than what we had to face.
  7. Zenit St Petersburg vs Chelsea

11 changes I reckon. Not worth the risk and we should get all the rest we can for the league game.
  8. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

I just rewatched the passage of play in between 1-0 and 1-1 and then 2-1 until half time. We honestly honestly should have killed the game there with 2-0. We were getting in behind them easily but decided to take 3 rash shots when an extra pass could have opened clearer chances. Their fans were quiet and they couldn't get the ball, were nowhere near us. Kai had a chance to win the ball and get clattered for a penalty at 1-0 and again at 2-1, for the former I think he let the tackle come through and was worried about getting hurt so avoided getting his body in the way. The latter he took a poor touch. We absolutely had them on the ropes. It was actually a better performance in those spells than the Watford game where we never had any control.
  9. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

Leicester probably would have regrouped just as well if we had handed them a penalty at 1-0. I think the key is to stay within touching distance for the early January fixtures.
  10. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

I see what you are saying. I wouldn't say City even have that. Only Liverpool.
  11. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

Ok looking at the bright side. We just made it harder for Spurs, United and Arsenal in their chase for 4th.
  12. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

The most disappointing thing of all is that beautiful Mount goal becomes like the Essien goal against Barcelona. Won't be able to enjoy it properly now.
  13. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

We had clear cut chances to get 2-0 or 3-1 today. Ziyech made a bad decision which could have made it 2-0 IIRC. As soon as we hand West Ham that penalty the games gone.
  14. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

Yes. We are dominating games and spells, but not making them count. Which leads to pressure to the defenders. It doesn't matter how good we are at getting clean sheets, if we have to live on the knife edge of 1 goal leads constantly, it puts pressure on them.
  15. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

To be honest they didn't look that good today. We gave it to them when we were controlling it. Before the penalty it was absolute domination by us.