CarefreeMuratcan

Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by CarefreeMuratcan

1. It sounds like they want to approach transfers in a much better way than we have been used to in recent seasons if this BBC article is anything to go by: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61581769
  2. They were clearly put on the backfoot with the Roman statement and made to look bad, so now are trying to obfuscate it all to make it look like it's all them.
  3. Arsenal fans in absolute disarray, they seemed to be the most venomous about seeing us fold. Tottenham fans £150m warchest gazumped by our £200m warchest on the same day. Liverpool still hurting about their lost title. It's a beautiful day.
  4. Khobar's Legacy

Fantastic, but they ruined the absolute comedy of United playing in UEFA's League 1 equivalent. Ah well.
  5. Chelsea 2 Watford 1

It's what Liverpool went through with their injuries last year. That's insane, I didn't realise Kante had missed that much.
  6. Khobar's Legacy

It's not just Liverpool NOT winning the league which was a lovely feeling. It's the manner of it. They absolutely thought they had it. Coutinho scored the 2nd goal, Gerrard the manager. It was all written so perfectly for them. I'll be honest, I thought they had it as well. I thought City would probably make the 2-2, but not the 3-2. Liverpool hadn't scored yet while City were not winning, but it was inevitable they would. Seeing the tears in the crowd was glorious. Scousers are going to try and pass it off as if they were never in with a shout. They absolutely were, and best of all it was their hero that slipped up (AGAIN!) as City fans reminded them when they invaded the pitch. Also Everton fans were in absolute jubilation as well. Now over to Karim the Dream to get the job done.
  7. Chelsea 2 Watford 1

lol we are still miles behind despite this, Half Time table:
  8. Chelsea 2 Watford 1

Yes definitely James for me.
  9. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

I haven't seen any of the game yet, but it sounds like a microcosm of how this season has gone, we could do with just moving to a system that is more counter attacking based and quicker on the break and the funny thing is we have a base of attacking players who would be good at that. It's clear that Tuchel sets the team up in such a way that after we regain the ball, we slow down to allow both teams to totally restructure, so the game loses its chaos element, before we progress forward. Without that chaos element, the opposition park the bus, and our pacy speedy players can't do anything. Last season it wasn't a problem and it stormed us to the CL win, but this season we have hit a brick wall with it.
  10. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

I could have sworn we were on Sky tonight.
  11. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

We would be in the title race and in that final. Most certainly. Would have won 1 of the domestic finals in normal time/extra time.
  12. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

Haha watch the goals flying in now.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

Such a shame with him. I really thought he had turned a corner after the CL Final.
  14. Non Chelsea: Premier League

They will be staying up thanks to us unfortunately. I can see Everton losing their 2 remaining games, but Leeds winning theirs and Burnley winning 1 of their 2 or drawing both I don't see.
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

But if he gets more direct control over transfers under the new ownership, then perhaps the outlook will be good?
  16. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

Exactly, job will be done by the time we play.
  17. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

I even had a bad run in with them yesterday. I uploaded some of the videos I took of their fans celebrating to YouTube, and shared them on one of their forums. (obviously with my ulterior motive of getting YouTube views and therefore some extra bit of money). Rather than a cordial thank you, they have to stick the knife in. They can't just be cordial and amicable. "There's something utterly tragic about a Chelsea fan recoring and uploading this". "God imagine being them. Soulless limp dick of a club." You know, not as if we celebrated exactly as they were when we won the CL last year. No sense of perspective at all by these kind of people.
  18. Non Chelsea: Premier League

United have to win at Palace now to guarantee avoiding ECL haha.
  19. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

Speaking of which, a belated CL parade would have been nice this year.
  20. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

And I reiterate, if there was a way to position him more centrally as a striker type role, I genuinely think it should be considered.
  21. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

Full Playlist of my videos here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBfSn7t2A49N33GgnQKsg8p9i6wcmltwq How we all wish this had flown in:
  22. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

Seeing the Drogba iconography around Wembley yesterday hits differently after reading your words
  23. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

It was Reece by a long shot. Alonso 2nd best.
  24. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

Just saw the highlights. Is it too harsh to say Mendy should have saved those 2 pens he got hands to?