CarefreeMuratcan

Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by CarefreeMuratcan

1. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

What a mess of categorisation. Why the hell are there multiple categories that can be both upper and lower. Such a mess.
  2. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

Yes the off field stuff has caught up and we have to be honest, when the off the field stuff started we were playing poor opposition.
  3. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

It's very confusing, in all their information about the Cup Final tickets they haven't explained properly where each section is as they have with previous finals. I think the Level 2 are the equivalent of where the Club Wembley people sit, the entire middle tier is Club Wembley, but some might be in the lower tier adjacent to the centre circle.
  4. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

I'm young enough to remember Gudjohnsen's bicycle kick winner :) That's my earliest Chelsea VS Leeds memory.
  5. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

Everyone seems to love to turn up against us. Look at Brentford at Old Trafford yesterday.
  6. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

Looks unlikely I'll be able to get tickets for this (perhaps that's for the best with the way we are looking at the moment!). I will not be able to buy until 4pm and the website already says this at this early time, only Category Two (lower tier) and Category Four (upper tier) available:
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

I reiterate again that we should take a punt on Mitrovic.
  8. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

Pretty much. Liverpool will go strongest XI for their game. We need every advantage we can get.
  9. Khobar's Legacy

So BBC have put out another article lionising them: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61292082 But I give them credit actually. Finally after all these years an article about a potential Quadruple has mentioned us as being the team who came closest to it (although now we are 2nd best, so perhaps that explains why we were finally brought up).
  10. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

I think this is genuinely it. They obviously have the calculations done by the staff and know they can hobble over the line. So they are keeping themselves injury free and as full of energy as possible for the Cup Final. The motivation is gone after getting knocked out of the CL. Although looking at the calendar year we have been awful in the league. 14 games. 7 wins. 3 of them with late/last minute goals (Palace, Newcastle and West Ham). 2 of them against Norwich and Burnley. 2 against Soton and Spurs. It's a disastrous when you break down the context. The only convincing wins in that were Spurs, Soton and Burnley. Our only wins vs the "Big 6" were 2 x Spurs and 1 x Arsenal. It pains me to say as I usually love us to fight on all fronts, but getting knocked out the Domestic Cups early next year may be a blessing.
  11. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

It may have been me. You were right. Look at what I am resorting to now in the post above.
  12. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

So the maths (I think I have this right): Our GD is far superior, so same points is our advantage. Assuming Spurs and Arsenal win the rest of their games except vs each other: If Spurs beat Arsenal, we need 6 points from 4 games. If they draw, we need 5 points from 4 games. If Arsenal beat Spurs, we need 4 points from 4 games. Spurs play Liverpool at Anfield. So it is highly likely they will lose and we can confidently recalculate the above as follows: If Spurs beat Arsenal, we need 4 points from 4 games. If they draw, we need 2 points from 4 games. If Arsenal beat Spurs, we need 1 point from 4 games. It's basically done even with this stupid result today.
  13. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

It's the reality. If we had them two we would be up there with Liverpool and City.
  14. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

We had this problem last season too. When we concede we can't claw it back. We have to take the lead.
  15. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

Benzema's 3rd goal, Benzema's 4th goal, the 3rd goal vs Arsenal, United's equaliser, Everton's winner. All from the same kind of basic errors where we have possession and give it to the opposition on a plate. Remember when there was talk of challenging the 15 goals of 04/05? Feels like it was from a different season.
  16. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

We've had to do this far too often in the past few weeks.
  17. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

They are going down anyway thankfully. I'm sure of it.
  18. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

Disgraceful. Disgraceful. Disgraceful.
  19. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

If Tottenham lose against Liverpool we only need 1 more win or 3 draws to secure it.
  20. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

We might sneak it this year (though we are making a meal of it) but unless we bring it new competent attackers we will not finish Top 4 next season.
  21. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

We might sneak it this year (though we are making a meal of it) but unless we bring it new competent attackers we will not finish Top 4 next season.
  22. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

No Sky Sports replay on the Richarlison stamp on Azpilicueta.
  23. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

It feels like we don't have anybody who wants to take the responsibility of being THE man, being THE match winner. JT, Lamps and Drogba used to do it out of habit.
  24. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

10-0 demolition. No mercy from us.