CFCnet Member
  • Birthday 09/11/1981

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

2,206 profile views
  1. Transfer Talk Topic

As I stated in my next comment I would be happy to go back to the attack that led us to the Champions league. But if we are looking at another striker then it doesn't make sense as to why we didn't go for Jesus - I think he would fit our style of play. A few new faces in Broja and Sterling (Assuming that Ziyech or Pulisic are on the way out) and I would be happy that we can compete. I still rate Werner. Ziyech, I think has a questionable attitude and is maybe not good for the dressing room and Pulisic just hasn't been the same since injury(before that he was set to take Hazards throne). Obviously, centre-back is the priority. If only we could add Joao Felix.
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

Maybe it will be broja havetrz and Werner. Wouldn't be too unhappy with those options. Werner is a confidence player and might thrive with Lukaku out of the way. The back end of the previous season we were arguably the best around with these players. Hope Tuchel has a plan.
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

We move Lukaku on but, we're not in for Jesus. Doesn't really make sense unless we have an alternative such as Nkunku lined up. Or maybe Tuchel has decided that Havertz will be the focal point.
  4. New Kits

Does anybody know when the new kit will be available to buy? Thought it was going to be this Monday. It's my boys birthday on the 1st July and he has asked for the new kit.
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

That sounds like a gamblers point of view. The sale of our assets gained revenue, that was money in the bank. It doesn't mean Lukaku didn't cost anything. I think the majority of us knew he wasn't the right fit. I think the media knew too but, they hate Chelsea and sold the missing piece of the jigsaw theory. At a time when we had just clicked, in came Lukaku and his attitude to ruin what we already had!
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Yep. I thought the point was that loans were not really required to which I disagree. Do agree that 1-2 years should only be required for them to gain experience and for us to make a better-informed judgment.
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

tbf they did all go out on loan..
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

I remember a cup game against Liverpool and Sterling was brilliant - only a few players I've witnessed play like that against us. Personally, I rate him as a player but, I don't see it happening. The way I look at it is would I see the player as a threat when we play against them - in my opinion, Sterling fits into the category.
  9. Khobar's Legacy

So the only legitimate trophy they won was the fa cup and that was on penalties. Madrid were superior tonight.
  10. Khobar's Legacy

Absolute joke. Unless they gave it for the first ball - haven't seen if that was on or offside
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

His name is cropping up because he is likely to leave and we are, unfortunately, a plausible destination. I don't think we have anyone that is really holding out on him coming here apart from maybe the FIFA/twitter/yoof
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

Just my opinion on what I think might happen. In Gallagher Kounde Gvaradol Perisic Free A winger: Sterling/Dembelle/Mahrez Potentially In Broja Colwill Out Rudiger Christensen Alonso (assume this deal is already done as with the above two) Potentially Out Azpi Ziyech Werner Pulisic Kepa Think we could see something like the above happening. We obviously have to do a bit of business with the departures. It sounds like Kounde and Perisic could already be done. We will need another CB and I think the most likely is Gvaradol given the reports. I think it would be good to have Colwill around at this time too for him to be eased into the squad. I expect two of Ziyech, Pulisic and Werner to leave - which means we will likely bring in another attacking type player. I think another attacking slot could be taken up by Broja or Gallagher(hopefully both). I would love to have all three back in the squad next season. There may be a Kante or Jorgi departure in which case I suspect that we would replace with either Rice or dare I say it Pogba. I think this window will tell us a lot just as Romans's first window with us did. Lukaku I think is here to stay.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

This is what I was getting at. I appreciate he had a good game however, the several times I've watched him play he doesn't look comfortable on the ball. He is athletic and powerful but, I don't see much beyond that.
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

You mean the bloke that kept recovering his own mistakes?