Dingus

Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Dingus

1. Media / Press

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1353044/Chelseas-Fernando-Torres-slammed-ex-Liverpool-striker-John-Aldridge.html You really do have to laugh. The 2nd picture especially is quite fetching.... And yet Fernando won't say a bad word against them. Why? Because he has class. Of which they lack.
  2. Of course they're going to say that. End of the day, every transferred player in has that risk of not doing well at their new club. Just the way it goes. Yes he's had injury problems in the past, but he was Liverpool's "go to" striker for the past 3 years. I'd put half of his injuries down to burnout and being rushed back too quickly. We've paid for a in-prime Premier League readied striker that every club in their right mind would want at their club. I know I'm happy that we have him. Just ordered my Torres shirt - got to pay back Roman somehow. haha
  3. Most surreal thing ever! I'm actually still in shock that he's a Chelsea player - will definitely take a little while for me to get used to that! haha!
  4. Media / Press

I lol @ John Aldridge on SSN.
  5. This isn't a wind up is it? I mean we have signed him haven't we? Can't get my head round it. haha
  6. I actually have goosebumps about it and can't actually quite believe that he is a Chelsea player now. This is THE Fernando Torres we're talking about here isn't it? Thank you Roman for bringing him here - we are all truly in your debt. Amazing day. Amazing.
  7. Didier Drogba

He had Malaria, he's now ok and will play against Fulham. This all came from Carlo himself. I urge you all not to pay attention to any Sky Sports news reports as this has been blown out of proportion by a tremendous degree.
  8. Injury News

Turnbull to save the day!!!
  9. John Terry

"Seeing the way Terry played against Germany, if I was Terry I wouldn't be able to go back to my country," said Demichelis. Looks like old Demichelis won't be going home anytime soon then.
  10. Media / Press

I've never known a week like it. Every single Utd player, member of staff and even all the papers hoping Wigan get a result tomorrow. Not that I expected anything less, but you would think Utd weren't even playing Stoke given all the coverage towards Whelan and his lot have had.
  11. Non Chelsea: Premier League

I've always despised Gary Neville, but just a tiny bit more after today.
  12. New Kits

I'll be getting this. I get them every other year now - totally unfair to expect people to be shedding out £42 every season for a new kit and even more if you have the kids ones to be getting as well!
  13. Non Chelsea: Champions League

I think it's more of the fact that he'd rather play a half fit Rooney over a fully fit Berbatov.....
  14. Movies

You should all do yourself a favour and go see UP. With Pixar, you always think they can't out-do the last one, but as usual - they do. A fantastic film.
  15. Movies

lol, each to their own buddy. They will never be as good as the books - that I will say, but I'm one of the few who can separate the two and enjoy both for what they are. I also saw Knowing the other day - was pretty good, albeit predictable towards the end.
  16. Movies

lol, puts hand up as well. No shame here, this is the film I have been waiting to see this summer. Got my tickets booked for next Wednesday and can't wait.
  17. Non Chelsea: Champions League

Game over already me thinks.