Dingus

Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Dingus

1. Transfer Talk Topic

The club must have asked Frank whether the squad can cope without him going forward and he said they could, hence him leaving.
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

Already had a couple of my gooner mates calling it a joke signing so they aren't impressed.
  3. Official: David Luiz Departs For Arsenal

So he's off then. Managed to win the PL during his second spell and for all his faults, he was a great character. Just unfortunate it's to Arsenal but oh well.
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

Even though we got Cole, I thought Gallas leaving for Arsenal would hit us hard when all that happened. That turned out not to be the case. Guess I'm hoping for more of the same.
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

Ultimately, something has occurred (and whatever that is we may never officially know) during this week that Luiz has now decided he wants to leave. And if that's the case and Lampard is happy with that then we just roll on regardless. How ironic that everyone was clambering for the youth to be played and now we're having to rely on them to start the season.... Droy, in light of this I have bumped down my prediction for Sunday to a respectable 2-0 win for us.
  6. Squad Status: 2021/22 Season

So it’s looking increasingly likely that Danny Drinkwater will steal a living from Chelsea for another season. He should thank his agent every day for getting him that deal.
  7. Squad Status: 2021/22 Season

This "poster" was merely making a comment that given CHO has had the Number 10 in the past and given that it's currently available since Eden has left, it was potentially being used as a factor in getting CHO to stay at the club (I.e. building around him). Issues like this in relation to image rights (like a player's number in relation to building a player's brand) are quite common. It shouldn't be a factor for a player of his age, but these are the times we live in. And since it seems Willian has been offered the No.10, I personally wondered whether that might have had an effect on CHO and whether he would remain at the club, which it seems that he will, so that's great.
  8. Squad Status: 2021/22 Season

CHO clearly wants certain assurances, otherwise he would have signed by now, let's be honest. Not that a shirt number should be a thing one would want negotiated into a new deal mind you, but footballers are heavy into their image rights these days so could be a factor.
  9. Squad Status: 2021/22 Season

Looks like WIllian is getting the 10 shirt for this season. Whether that has any bearing on CHO and his staying at the club (talk of him being giving the 10 as part of him staying) is another matter.
  10. New Kits

Loving all of our kits this year. Picking up the home kit next week.
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

You can tell there’s a transfer ban can’t you... Some of the comments in here..... Wow.
  12. Well it’s undeniable that even though we lost a great player in Hazard, I’m surprisingly optimistic and positive about the season ahead whatever happens. And Lamps coming back in has certainly helped. Seems to be a really good buzz about the club at the moment which for us is a rare thing.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

Mount has signed a new 5 year deal: https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/07/15/mason-mount-commits-to-chelsea-with-new-contract-signed
  14. As far as debut pressers go, Frank played a blinder - much like he did in his playing days with us.
  15. Already have thanks - two pages back.
  16. That's alright then.
  17. Don't post that.... People don't like videos that you have to sign up/log in to be a member for...
  18. Hopefully this will shut the boo boys up at the Bridge. Welcome back Frank - I'm sure you'd have wanted to come back under better circumstances but I hope you'll turn the negatives into positives and we'll have a great season.
  19. https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/07/club-statement-frank-Lampard-update Just a matter of when it looks like.
  20. Transfer Talk Topic

What does them being English have anything to do with it? They’re sub par players and in an ideal world they’d be out the door.
  21. Transfer Talk Topic

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/chelsea-redeem-kovacics-rights-from-real-madrid
  22. Transfer Talk Topic

Looks like we’re taking up the option on Kovacic.
  23. Well he's coming in so nothing else to do but rally together and support the man in what will be more than likely be a very difficult season. Welcome back Frank.
  24. Do you reckon he told them in the Group Chat?