Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

14,409 profile views
  1. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Perfect summation, imo.
  2. Media / Press

The man's a moron desperate for a headline. .
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

Seriously, you appear to be confusing the owner, with the media. This is a joke, right? Very funny.
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

Serious question: How do you know?
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

We have a LOT of young keepers either playing U20's/U19's/Under 18's, or out on loan. Surely one of them can take the step up to 3rd choice? If not, then somebody in our recruitment team needs good shake.
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Don't mistake what the club is actually doing, with what the media reports that it's doing. Rarely (if ever) the same thing. Just like us, the media is mostly guessing.
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

There is no 'hate' as far as I can see, just an acceptance that he's useless. Did he? I must have missed him doing that. All I ever saw was a talentless oaf taking money thanks to Marina. Yes, there had to be one (or, two). Should never have bought him from Everton, imo.
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

So what's new? Same every year. You always take a punt on players, and hope that they turn out to be quality. And what a player did/didn't do in another league means little.
  9. Chelsea Pre-Season Summer 2022

So who do you suggest we buy? Names, transfer fees etc. would be helpful. Being realistic would also help. Thanks.
  10. Chelsea Pre-Season Summer 2022

Dreadful performance from us, and a fair result. Embarrassing.
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

Quite.
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

I think that those 176 minutes were a complete waste of time & energy for everybody. Barkley is a talentless muppet, and always has been. I can probably guess what Marina saw in him, but it has little todo with football talent. That's the reason that it's so difficult to shift him - everybody else sees it too.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

?
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

No, not just you, mate!
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

I think that I'm right in saying that they've done the same thing a couple of times in the past. They've relied on the government bailing them out (which has always happened).