Ex Battersea boy, now living in New Hampshire. US
  • Interests
    Watching my beloved team from afar.

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

1,988 profile views
  1. Chelsea 1 Southampton 1 (4 - 3 on penalties)

What is about freaking h/t, another goal conceded in the first few minutes
  2. Chelsea 1 Southampton 1 (4 - 3 on penalties)

Forgot about that one, yes it was a really good save
  3. Chelsea 1 Southampton 1 (4 - 3 on penalties)

I always mute these games now, cannot stand the stupid comments they make.
  4. Chelsea 1 Southampton 1 (4 - 3 on penalties)

H/T 1-0. A bit disjointed especially Barkley and Ziyech but good news is Havertz has forced two good saves from Forster and now has his goal
  5. Chelsea 7 Norwich City 0

0-4 now at h/t
  6. Brentford 0 Chelsea 1

Yesterday was always going to be a dangerous game for us following an international break and missing two really key defenders, so yea we got lucky in the last 20 minutes and but for Mendy we may have lost this one, but we didn't and the three points was all that mattered in the end. The missing piece of this team is as everyone has mentioned is the lack of a creative midfielder that can score goals as well as create them, I am fed up seeing Kante and Kovacic always in a position to have the best chance to shoot, only for their lack of technique to let them down. I was hoping Mount would be the answer, but for all his talent and work rate he doesn't shoot enough or score enough goals, that of course could still yet happen. The answer of course are the players we already have, Ziyech, Havertz and Pulisic, all of which have the creative skills to make a big difference, but they are either injured or not living up to the potential we know they have. Still, top of the table and we can only get better.
  7. Chelsea 0 Manchester City 1

Maybe this will stop all this talk from the media how great we are and the title is ours. Yes the team is very good and will go close this season but Man City are a world apart and should win the league again. Considering our fixtures these past few weeks we have done really well without playing that well, the defence has been sorted out so no issues there, the ongoing dilemma continues to be the lack of form of Mount, Havertz and Werner and when you add in the glaring lack of creativity it's no surprise we are not the finished article. As for Mount, when he is on form he is a very important part of this team, but my personal issue with him is that he does not score enough goals.
  8. Chelsea 1 Aston Villa 1 (4 - 3 on penalties)

Positives are Chalobah and Reece, also pleasantly surprised how well Ruben is doing. I have seen enough of Saul with AM to know he is better than this and will adjust I am certain. Werner, Ziyech and Callum frustrate the life out of me, so much talent and no end product, usual story! Good to see Chilly playing and and looking good considering he hasn't played in a long time.
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

Not weird at all mate, she is a stunner and obviously an incredible business person
  10. Euro (2020) 2021

Well said Jane!
  11. Euro (2020) 2021

It seems he broke his Achilles late in the match, but you're right he has had a super tournament and its really sad he will be out of football for a very long time
  12. Euro (2020) 2021

I heard that as well Jane, typical of Tyldesley for sure.
  13. Euro (2020) 2021

That was truly awful to see, thought the worse but so pleased he has been revived and stabilized. All the very best to Christen and all his family.