Ex Battersea boy, now living in New Hampshire. US
  • Interests
    Watching my beloved team from afar.

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

2,761 profile views
  1. Thanks Roman for everything you have done for our club, I hope one day you will come back to Stamford Bridge to receive the gratitude of the fan base. Welcome Todd and let the new era begin.
  2. Khobar's Legacy

Hope your dad improves very soon mate.
  3. Chelsea 2 Watford 1

Mate the most important thing is Boehly and co should do is give TT a long contract.
  4. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

I agree with Ham actually, thought we played pretty well, but as we all know until we find a way to put the ball in the net especially at home, we will always appear to struggle. Thought Reece was very good as was Jorghino, similar to his performance against Liverpool. Also thought Ziyech was very lively and worked hard, can't really get upset about the result we finish third and this team gets rebuilt next season. As for Leicester thought they were very ordinary.
  5. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

Well I take all back Alonso, great goal and a wonderful assist from Reece
  6. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

Whatever you say about our defending Alonso was totally to blame for that goal, like most of the goals we concede is always about individual errors
  7. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

WTF is happening on our right side, being torn to shreds with Liverpool getting the freedom of Wembley
  8. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

The way Liverpool play their high line, it's made for Kane and Son tonight, so it wouldn't surprise me if Liverpool's title bid is ruined by Spurs.
  9. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

Hope you are right mate.
  10. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

Based on the way Tuchel has handled these games recently with the strange subs he has made, the only conclusion that makes any sense right now is that he wants out of here. We all know he has been amazing at times, but since the defeat in Madrid he has not seemed himself, none of these substitutes makes any sense and I can only think that he has given up. Hope I am wrong though.
  11. Roman Abramovich and Chelsea FC : Sanctions

Really happy about this agreement, let's hope the players can react today and get three points.
  12. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

Couple of things come to mind reading your posts mate. Firstly if you look at what Boehly has already done with his investments in sports you will know he is very data driven and wants his teams to be the best, you could almost say it compares to the Fenway Group in Boston who have guided Liverpool over the past few years leading to much success and without wasting money on players that do not fit Klopp's way of playing. Their last purchase was Diaz and he looks as if he has been there years, the other one that comes to mind is Jota, another raging success. Secondly you mention TT doesn't know how to get the best out of these players or how he wants them to play, I would suggest he is having to use players that have come in over the years via other managers and their systems. I think we should see how this summer shakes out and hopefully new players will be purchased that fit the Tuchel way of playing.
  13. Roman Abramovich and Chelsea FC : Sanctions

Also that extra 1.75 billion pounds is spread over 10 years and includes the money for the stadium rebuilt.
  14. Chelsea 1 West Ham 0

Tuchel just confirmed that Rudiger is leaving at the end of the season.