Phoenix Blue

Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by Phoenix Blue

1. Official: Chelsea Sign Timo Werner

Well said Mark. In fact every time I see Kante as the player who is the furthest forward or is in best position to shoot drives me crazy, in fact you can add Kovacic to this as well. I have no problem with midfielders getting a chance to shoot, but we know every time they do its miles off target. I always thought Mount would be our new Lampard by arriving late in the box and scoring goals, thing is Mason is a wonderful hardworking player but really doesn't score enough goals to come close to being compared to Lampard. Sorry about going off topic about Werner, but it just adds to my belief that the side is a total miss mash with no identity or rhythm.
  2. Khobar's Legacy

Cannot disagree with that mate
  3. Champions League 2020/21

Well winning the group didn't help did it, Atletico Madrid it is then :)
  4. Champions League 2020/21

No one there that we cannot beat this time, probably the most difficult would be Atletico Madrid.
  5. Sevilla 0 Chelsea 4

Fabulous win and only the 2nd British side to beat them at home. Great performance.
  6. Sevilla 0 Chelsea 4

Just want to say, "What do I know about team selection" LOL!
  7. Sevilla 0 Chelsea 4

The perfect hat trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Sevilla 0 Chelsea 4

Love that Giroud!!!!
  9. Sevilla 0 Chelsea 4

I like seeing Havertz further forward, much more effective
  10. Sevilla 0 Chelsea 4

That started with a stupid foul by Rudiger
  11. Sevilla 0 Chelsea 4

I expected a few changes, but that back four is just ridiculous and then you add in Jorghino and Kovacic playing together it seems Frank is happy with 2nd place. Hope I am totally wrong :)
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

By what I have seen so far he is some player, he has just signed a new contract with RB Leipzig, but I guess that doesn't mean anything today. Best potential c/b I have seen for a while.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

Looks like Piatek has joined Hertha Berlin for 28 million.
  14. Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

Derby have appointed a new manager so it looks like Lamps is happening :)
  15. Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

Simon Phillips on Twitter has said that Lampard will become the manager and signing a deal until 2022. Phillips says he trusts his source implicitly?
  16. Andreas Christensen

Amazing performance by Derby tonight at Leeds, so happy for Lamps and Jodie Morris. After losing the the first leg Frank changed the system to a diamond for the first time this season and it worked a treat. Now we have a Villa (JT) v Derby (Lamps) final, can't wait.
  17. Transfer Talk Topic

Regarding Hazard, a friend of mine (I know what you are thinking) has a cousin who is a fitness coach for CFC, many times he has revealed things to me that have certainly come true. Anyway take this for what' its worth regarding Hazard, it appears he and his family are extremely happy in London and do not want to move, but, the one big issue for his wife it seems is Brexit! She is concerned being a foreigner with children in school that if this happens it may impact them? I suppose that is something that may have been a point of discussion in the Hazard household recently.
  18. Transfer Talk Topic

Piatek has just scored for Milan in his first appearance for them, took it well. Looks a very good prospect. Now has a second goal and he only cost 36 million from Genoa???
  19. Transfer Talk Topic

I have watched Derby a lot this season and Mount disappears a lot during the game, he is skillful player but somehow he is always on the fringes of the match. Tomori shows a lot more promise, still a little bit raw but has certainly improved since being at Derby
  20. Transfer Talk Topic

I think we get it mate you don't like Higuain, that's ok everyone has a right to their own opinion but don't keep banging on about it. He is a stop gap striker who hopefully will be keep us in the top four.
  21. Transfer Talk Topic

He is on the field right now coming off the subs bench for Milan
  22. Transfer Talk Topic

Thanks Droy, well said mate.
  23. Media / Press

Nail on head Jane, well said.
  24. Transfer Talk Topic

Something I want to throw out there regarding a possible addition to our defense. I have been watching a lad called Matthijs de Ligt who is a center back for Ajax and plays for his country alongside Van Dijk. This boy is a very special talent, 19 years of age and very mature, I have seen him play this season a lot and he is attracting big interest. Would like to think we are one of those clubs who are looking at him.
  25. Boy you lot are harsh on Barkley, nonetheless I still think he is a talent and may be the one who can actually get goals from midfield.