Phoenix Blue

Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by Phoenix Blue

1. Transfer Talk Topic

Its all very well getting shot of Torres but he was our so called number 2 striker, now are we saying that moving Drogba up to number two and having Bamford as number three we are fine?? I don't think so
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

In a nutshell I cannot rationalize Jose going into the season with Costa,Torres and with all due respect Drogba as our three strikers. One injury or suspension for Costa and we are back where we were last season relying on Torres?? As for Bamford I presume he hasn't gone out on loan as yet as we are/maybe still looking for another striker?
  3. Chelsea 2 Real Sociedad 0

This is a joke live here in Arizona, paid my subscription and no action!!!!
  4. Chelsea 2 Real Sociedad 0

Anyone lost the tv stream on CTV?
  5. Khobar's Legacy

Looks like the biter has been banned for nine matches and from all football activity for 4 months, the ban will end in November
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Sky are reporting that the dippers have made a 16 million bid for Moreno? Good left back and a good price for him if true.
  7. Media / Press

Signed! Nasty little man!!
  8. Official: Romelu Lukaku Joins Everton

Not sure if Jose wants Lukaku back or not, but lets assume he doesn't rate him. Everton obviously would love to keep him, but would struggle coming up with the funds, how would you all feel if they tried to make the deal happen using Barkley as part of the deal? I ask because I think Barkley is an awesome talent and would be an ideal replacement for Lampard. Personally I think Lukaku is worth keeping, but if Jose doesn't want him the thought of Barkley joining us would be worth it.
  9. Chelsea 3 Stoke City 0

Funny how the officials can't see an offside that at least 5 yards, but they manage to get our one where it was inches
  10. Chelsea Vs Everton

Absolutely right, last 7 games = 7 goals. Where we have got it right at long last is our defending, big improvement as long as JT is in there
  11. West Brom 1 - Chelsea 1

Read this article on Talksport that was posted on FB by a mate of mine, some validity to it I think. http://talksport.com/football/revealed-best-strategy-taking-points-chelsea-14021279492
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

I think Luiz is an immense talent and we should not even think about selling him. I watched him last night partner Thiago Silva for Brazil, he was very very good. His long range passing and ball control is so good, I hope he stays. As for a new striker this lad Mitroglou who plays for Greece is certainly banging in the goals for club and country?
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

Dead right! The only way I see Mata playing in this side is as you describe, our pressing game doesn't work with Lampard, and it certainly doesn't work with Mata. But, if Jose is willing to let Mata do what Mata does best and just create, then Mata may have a future at CFC ( I know, sounds crazy doesn't it)
  14. Here we go again!!! Di Matteo in charge for the rest of the season
  15. Official: Juan Mata Leaves For Man United

Spot on mate, Ben Andrews did actually say that Mata was in the building, but couldn't confirm he had signed?
  16. OFFICIAL - David Luiz Joins PSG.

Of course A Bola have a different take on this deal. http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=244208
  17. Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Borini should have had a couple by now, one them was a poor miss. Very impressed with McGeecran (sp)
  18. Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Danny Mills
  19. Salomon Kalou

There is a part of me that would like to keep Kalou, I have always loved his attitude and always gives 100% when called upon. But there is something very frustrating about him, we all know he has skill and has the ability to score important goals, but for all that he has remained stagnant over the years and really hasn't moved up a level. I do agree though he would make a very good squad player. That said, if we have lined up a real quality striker I would wish him well and hope his potential will show itself somewhere else (hopefully not Arsenal)
  20. Didier Drogba

Leave absolutely!!!! preferably asap, this would hopefully give us an opportunity to bring someone in this month. Don't think it will happen until the end of the season unfortunately. I wanted to believe that he could get back to awesome best, I was even prepared to forgive him after Moscow. Its obvious he doesn't want to be here, and his presence is having a damaging effect on the team.