Richard Redmond

Administrators
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by Richard Redmond

1. John Terry

The fact is Jose rarely thought so. He generally picked Carvallho and put Gallas at full back
  2. John Terry

Great goal by JT tonight
  3. Chelsea 6 NK Maribor 0

Hazard wonderful
  4. Frank Lampard: Legend.

Brill for Frank!
  5. Chelsea 2 Arsenal 0

We'll win this. Without a lot of difficulty.
  6. Frank Lampard: Legend.

Frank is just awesome. He always was, and as long as his legs hold out, he'll stay awesome. Shine on Frank!
  7. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 1

No chance Jose will start with Mikel. That would just be inviting them on.
  8. Official: Loic Remy Departs.

Eto'o, Torres, Ba and Lukaku all gone! Is Jose ruthless or what? Still, I'm perfectly happy with Costa, Drogba and Remy.
  9. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Sooooo funny watching Van Gaal trying to rebuild a squad in a single weekend when he's finally realized that the Glazers cheapskate approach in the last four years have ruined United. Happy days! Ha ha Jedini!!!
  10. Official: Torres Makes Milan Move Permanent

Best news since Kalou, Schevchenko and Winston Bogardes exits! More than happy with our squad now.
  11. Khobar's Legacy

Liverpool looked like a wagon without wheels. I know it was away to City, but they really were pretty awful. Sturridge and Sterling were batted away like gnats and seeing Balotelli scowling in the stand with his funny hat was hilarious. Still, they are good for fourth as the United comedy looks to run and run
  12. Official: Torres Makes Milan Move Permanent

Please tell me its true!
  13. Read Jose's Mind Challenge (Leicester 23/08/2014)

Courtois Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpilicuetta Matic Fabregas Schurlle Oscar Hazard Costa
  14. Frank Lampard: Legend.

Would certainly have preferred if this hadn't cropped up, but it's probably just to keep up keep up his fitness and not be on the other side of the world to his wife-to-be. I doubt if he'll play much in the league apart from the odd subs appearance. Won't play a minute against us I'm wagering. Let's not be too hypocritical either, we can't wait for Fabregas to score against Arsenal.
  15. Official: Cesc Fabregas Departs For Monaco

Delighted with Cesc. Brilliant player. Hope he scores a hat trick against the Gooners this autumn :)
  16. Andre Schurrle

Wasn't a 100% on Schurlle when we signed him, but very happy he's ours at this stage.
  17. Official: Romelu Lukaku Joins Everton

Time for Lukaku to move on. A two year drama is long enough.
  18. Transfer Talk Topic

I'm up for it!
  19. Frank Lampard: Legend.

Terrific player. Irreplaceable. One of a kind.
  20. Read Jose's Mind Challenge (Norwich City 04/05/2014)

Congrats S Dave!
  21. What Type Of Striker Should We Sign And Why

Yeah, Costa didn't look world beating against us. He looked like a scowling Soldado.
  22. Read Jose's Mind Challenge (Norwich City 04/05/2014)

Schwartzer Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpilicuetta Luiz Lampard Willian Schurlle Salah Torres
  23. The Run In

We need Hazard back........ yesterday
  24. The Run In

Six games, hopefully seven. First thing is to dispatch Sunderland to a more suitable division. Then a robust, but not all out attack on Atletico (not risking Hazard). Then follow that with a full on, Hazard-filled taking on of 'pool. After that, finish off Atletico. Then I can (almost) die happy!!
  25. The Run In

Ha! Brill