About Diddymen

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

5,012 profile views
  1. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

This isn’t the first time he’s done that. I remember the West Spam match last season - just before he got clattered by Zouma (should have been a penalty) he held on to the ball for too long nearing the keeper. And I’m sure there has been a few others occasions too
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

I do hope these rumours of us being interested in Zaha are false. I watched quite a few Palace games last season (because of Gallagher) and he would be incredibly frustrating - never passes, wants to do his own thing etc...
  3. Media / Press

What’s was written?
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

30m Euros. (That’s not a guess by the way).
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

Fofana starts for Leicester
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

I think he’s off to Southampton
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

No mention of the fee?
  8. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

So slow and ponderous
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

Absolute Chelsea on Twitter: "Cesar Azpilicueta will not join Barcelona this summer. He will renew for two more seasons at #Chelsea. [via @gerardromero]" / Twit
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

Azpi has signed a further year on his current contract
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

I would be very disappointed if we were to sign De Jong on that salary. Thats crazy money!
  12. New Kits

Has anyone else noticed that there is alot more of Trivago than of "3". I know they are training kits but If I was looking from outside, I would have thought that Trivago were our main sponsors. Not complaining by the way - especially after what happened a few months ago with 3
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

and in other news: ⭐️ Chels HQ ⭐️ on Twitter: "Marcos Alonso has agreed to sign a three-year contract at Barcelona after director Mateu Alemany met with his agent today. There is optimism the transfer will accelerate once #Chelsea confirm the signing of Marc Cucurella. (@sport)" / Twitter Doesnt mention the fee
  14. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Cucurella in the squad on Saturday?
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

Absolute Chelsea on Twitter: "A deal for Levi Colwill to Brighton could be around £20-25M, with #Chelsea potentially including a buy-back clause of £40-45M. [via @Nathan_Gissing]" / Twitter