• Birthday 12/03/1977

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

2,781 profile views
  1. Chelsea vs Leeds United

this is going to be one tough match and god knows who will be available following our trip to Russia.
  2. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

we were doing fine but more numbers means more rest for others
  3. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

we desperately need Kante / Kova / Chalobah and fully fit players back ASAP
  4. Zenit St Petersburg vs Chelsea

My team: 11 players who are not injured 😢
  5. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

I agree. Really liked our movement up top in the first half. Second half, crap Defence was terrible today.
  6. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

Probably one of the worst games from Mendy I’ve seen in a long time.
  7. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

I know it wasn’t a great pass back to Mendy, but Mendy had an opportunity to hoof the ball. great pass by Ziyech to Mount - and a great goal!
  8. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

hahahaha
  9. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

dont understand why nobody asks why its such a long lay off for Kova?! I guess its going to be RLC and Jorgi in the middle
  10. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

Hope Kante and Jorgi are back for this one - oh and also James. Kova would be good too
  11. Watford 1 Chelsea 2

....and that was also against Watford. Tough watch that was but we won. Only watched the second half but I thought Ziyech and Silva played well. Shout out to Havertz too, who really worked for the team. The injuries are a concern and for that reason, I just can’t see us winning the league. hope to be proven wrong of course. that challenge from Rose on Ziyech was a red card if ever I saw one!
  12. Watford 1 Chelsea 2

Adam Newson just tweeted that Christensen hasn’t played because of the contract standoff 😢
  13. Watford 1 Chelsea 2

I agree. However, it is a crisis when all your first pick midfielders are unavailable
  14. Watford 1 Chelsea 2

what is up with Kova?