About Holymoly

• Rank
    CFCnet Member
  • Birthday 08/17/1960

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

Currently Scotland. Previously London. Originally Wales.

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea for the last 50+ years

Recent Profile Visitors

4,474 profile views
  1. Chelsea vs Plymouth Argyle

I wouldn't go silly with the kids for this one. We have a large enough squad with plenty of players needing minutes. We're at home, give the likely subs for the WCC tournament a chance to work trhe rust out of their legs.
  2. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

This cannot possibly be overstated. If it had been any other club that we had beaten 3 times this month I would have been more impressed. 😉
  3. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Have you seen the games we've got left to play? We've played all the top sides now. Pretty much all of them that are left are bottom half of the table and the relegation battlers are sooner rather than later which is good. I forsee a very strong end to the season, injuries allowing.
  4. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Who says Silva is slow? Looked pretty nippy today.
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

Four at the back. Sarr at LB. Wait until the summer.
  6. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Yes, Rudiger gets stuff thrown at him and is warned to keep away from the edge of the pitch.
  7. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

CHO right foot only playing on the left. Ziyech left foot only playing on the right. Never going to run to the byline. Both come inside where Jorginho is waiting with no intention to shoot. And we've got a statue standing in the penalty area. Not exactly a success story
  8. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

If you told us two years ago that we'd be missing Giroud/Abraham.....
  9. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Unless there's a fundemental change in performance by us I think we'll drop points at the weekend.
  10. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Of course their are already plenty of "Kings Heads" or "Dukes Heads".
  11. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Which suggests it has long since passed beyond its original meaning. Like I said, you look hard enough and you can probably find offense in anything it you really want to, if that's the way you want to live your life. If no offense was intended and none taken by those to whom it was relevant, who are we to be offended on their behalf?
  12. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Wow, neither did I. It seems like people have to go back over 300 years to find something offensive these days. Rather than search out reasons to be offended I wish people would use the time to come up with ideas to help society get on with one another today.
  13. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

I beleive we were the last European club NOT to win it.
  14. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Again, not quite true. They will both have quite a few rearranged fixtures to fit in.
  15. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Careful now, that doesn't chime with the general sense of paranoia and pessimism so beloved by this forum.