Profile Information

• Interests
    Chelsea, Music, History

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

7,023 profile views
  1. I won't tell a lie. I knew he would not be another Drogba as too much to expect, but I was hoping he would be a younger version of Giroud. Still, I suppose there is time...
  2. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

CHO for Alonso?
  3. Non Chelsea: Premier League

I just checked their EPL squad against the injury list. Looks like they have six defenders, four midfielders and four forwards available. Maybe they have not reported some with illness. They have two with COVID but Aubameyang is at AFCON so does not count. They have four at AFCON, four that should return on Sunday, two with long term injuries and one suspended. If necessary, the EPL should allow additions from the U23 if they do not already do so.
  4. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Referee: Craig Pawson. Assistants: Lee Betts, Richard West. Fourth official: Jonathan Moss. VAR: Darren England. Assistant VAR: Sian Massey-Ellis.
  5. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

According to the BBC player ratings, Tanganga was Spurs best player. Really?
  6. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

I saw it as a straight 3-4-3
  7. Khobar's Legacy

still waiting for the apology.
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

I gave up smoking about 15(?) years ago and after about a month it was surprisingly easy. This is proof that lived experience is just anecdotal and is wholly unreliable as a basis for making decisions that affect whole communities of people.
  9. Khobar's Legacy

Maybe all the Liverpool players were given a glass of orange juice before the test.
  10. Chelsea 5 Chesterfield 1

I thought he struggled too. When did he become a CB?
  11. Chelsea 5 Chesterfield 1

We need to preserve our defenders. No Silva or Chalobah, Christensen needs to fully recover and Rudiger needs a rest. We have Sarr and Mbuyamba. Is the latter good enough? We might need to play a midfielder in defence.
  12. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Seems a shame that Son and Kane couldn't play.
  13. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Maybe Azpi got it from Mane's forearm.
  14. Which team do you truly dislike?

I am not one given to hatred but my least favourite teams are Liverpool, Spurs, QPR, Millwall, Leeds and Cardiff. Liverpool for the absolute belief of their fans in their own mythologies. Reading RAWK for a few minutes is, at times, quite scary. They are actually disconnected from reality. REDCAFE (Man United) is an interesting comparison. They have an unbelievable way of claiming good players as "world class" if they play for MU even though they were rubbish before they joined and slip back into mediocrity after they leave. However, I tend to find that they are mostly OK and have the redeeming feature of the ability to mock themselves in their prejudices - something we could all learn from. Spurs I dislike for the constant sense of self-entitlement. Arsenal fans are the same but their club has actually won something in the last 50 years. The last three because of stuff to do with the 70s. QPR because they are simply a bunch of d***s.