• Interests
    Chelsea, Music, History

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

8,809 profile views
  1. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

I assume he distracted the defender by being on the pitch, but not sure that constitutes an "assist"
  2. Non Chelsea: League Football.

Was he trained by Frank Sinclair?
  3. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

If we play like that next week I will be spending my time with my hands in front of my eyes looking through a gap between my fingers.
  4. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Everton: Jordan Pickford, Nathan Patterson, James Tarkowski, Yerry Mina, Ben Godfrey, Vitalii Mykolenko, Abdoulaye Doucouré, Dwight McNeil, Anthony Gordon, Demarai Gray, Alexander Iwobi. Subs: Asmir Begovic, Mason Holgate, Michael Keane, Allan, Dele Alli, Jean-Philippe Gbamin, Rúben Vinagre, Lewis Warrington, Stanley Mills.
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

No doubt, but we will still miss aspects of his game.
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

We'll miss Alonso's goals and his heading ability.
  7. Squad Status: 2022/23 Season

Or maybe they think he is twice the striker of a mere number 9.
  8. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Normally, November and December are carnage but the world cup might help us. On the other hand, we have Man City and Liverpool in January :-0
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

I may be wrong but I understood that if de Jong stays at Barce, they will have to pay back their unpaid wages to him. I am not sure of the nature of his agreement with them, but I would prefer us not to be saddled with Barce's unpaid debts.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

Presumably funded by selling a share of the 2026 video sales or the proceeds of the ESL litigation.
  11. Non Chelsea: Domestic Cup Competitions

BeKind means ComplyOrElse
  12. Udinese 1 Chelsea 3

It took Billy Gilmour a little while to get into the game, which is not surprising, but I thought he started to look quite good by the end. I am probably wrong, but I have always imagined him as a successor to Jorge. He still has a way to go, though. I am not a fan of Kenedy. I am beginning to get a bit worried about this season.
  13. Udinese 1 Chelsea 3

Chelsea XI to face Udinese XI: Kepa; Chalobah, Ampadu, Sarr; Loftus-Cheek, Kovacic, Gallagher, Chilwell; Ziyech, Broja, Pulisic Subs: Bettinelli, Emerson, Gilmour, Kenedy, Hudson-Odoi, Vale. #CFC
  14. Udinese 1 Chelsea 3

Chelsea: Mendy; Azpilicueta (c), Thiago Silva, Koulibaly; James, Kante, Jorginho, Alonso; Mount, Havertz, Sterling Substitutes: Kepa, Emerson, Kenedy, Gilmour, Hudson-Odoi, Vale
  15. Chelsea Pre-Season Summer 2022

I feel that "Arsenal 4-0 Chelsea | Pre-season Highlights" is not well thought through as a headline/