CFCnet Member
  • Birthday 03/11/1988

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea FC

Recent Profile Visitors

2,563 profile views
  1. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

Honestly, thank **** for Eurovision because that defeat hurt like hell.
  2. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

Loving the Leeds are going down chant
  3. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

Not encountered Linfield fans but my experiences of Rangers fans while living in Glasgow made me detest that club. Anyway great goal from Pulisic. Where would we be without Mount??
  4. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

I'm a Tuchel fanboy and wouldn't countenance supporting sacking him, but even I must admit his substitutions today were extremely questionable. We were getting carved open from midfield and it was obvious we needed a formation change earlier. Then again, he also has a serious limitation in the attitudes of many of our players. It isn't good enough. Some seem to be in the FA Cup final already, others in Real Madrid or Barcelona, and some are on holiday. Infuriating.
  5. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

Not sure where the extra 30 seconds came from. But yeah... this team is just too soft. We always looked like we were going to concede whenever they countered. If they'd taken their chances we'd have been hammered.
  6. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

Like most people I've not been a fan of Lukaku, but have to say he's worked hard today.
  7. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

I genuinely cannot see what was wrong with the Werner goal. I swear he's the most unlucky striker we've ever had. Admittedly I didn't celebrate the RLC goal because he looked offside and probably was the right decision. But seriously, how long did they need to take to come to that decision?
  8. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

Absolutely furious with this effort. Everyone with the exception of RLC has given about 50% today. Everton were always going to throw everything at this game and we've been turned over. No imagination, no effort, lazy. I can deal with losing when the players give everything but this was horrendous. I think some of them are either thinking about the FA cup final, their holidays, or Real Madrid. Game isn't even finished as I write this but I don't care. Learnt a lot about this squad today.
  9. Real Madrid 2 Chelsea 3 (5 - 4 on aggregate)

Absolutely. With the chances he got early I was very confident he'd end up scoring at least once. He probably wouldn't be able to get as many opportunities as that against Real. But it just seems to me that we need something different going forward against them. For all our poor defending, nobody was making runs in the first leg. Nobody was really testing or trying to stretch their defence. Werner's movement could be crucial and he will have undoubtedly got a bit of confidence from those goals on Saturday. As was said earlier, Pulisic has also been very poor recently. I feel we might as well take a punt on Werner.
  10. Southampton 0 Chelsea 6

Mason only got two goals. If he'd shaved it all off he'd have got a hattrick. Agree on Werner. Extremely unfortunate to not have scored at least two more, but it is an excellent sign. He also stayed onside!! Lots of progress.
  11. Southampton 0 Chelsea 6

Excellent performance. We've seen so many games where we create these kinds of chances and don't bury them. This is the first time in months we've been genuinely clinical. I hope, maybe naively, that this is the turning-point for Timo at Chelsea.
  12. Real Madrid 2 Chelsea 3 (5 - 4 on aggregate)

Given his performance today, I do wonder if Timo might have played his way into the team? The worry for me is he could just as easily go missing if we do start him, just as he usually does.
  13. Southampton 0 Chelsea 6

Think it's fair to say the gods have spared us now!
  14. Southampton 0 Chelsea 6

Sorry, I know the above sounds like tempting fate but surely we wouldn't concede four or five goals here?!