• Birthday 03/11/1988

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea FC

Recent Profile Visitors

2,040 profile views
  1. Chelsea 1 Burnley 1

It's 100% our fault. The chances we had were absolutely guilt-edge and the misses were horrendous at times. However, it is important we put this into perspective. We are still top of the league and, 11 games in, we just conceded our first open play goal of the season. We also have a lot of injuries and players who are not fit. This is a disappointment but not a catastrophe.
  2. Chelsea 7 Norwich City 0

We have the best academy in the world. It's not even close.
  3. Brentford 0 Chelsea 1

Mendy is a good goalkeeper.
  4. Chelsea 3 Southampton 1

Excellent first half performance. So-so second half. The VAR decision to disallow Werner's goal was absolutely ridiculous. How far back can they look to decide if a foul is part of the buildup? There were two crosses into the box afterwards. That has to be a different phase of play? Infuriating. Werner for me was POTM, a superb performance. He needed a performance like that and a goal (which should have been two). It's time to give him a proper run in the side now. Three points is all that matters.
  5. Juventus 1 Chelsea 0

Interesting views from Conte about the way we're using Lukaku. https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2021/9/30/22701822/conte-chelsea-have-yet-to-figure-out-how-to-use-lukaku “He is a very specific striker. Bringing Lukaku into the box, he is dangerous. However, when he starts from midfield, he is incredibly quick. It is very difficult to find a player who is both a target man, but can also run from midfield. [...] “It’s a tactical situation too, a centre-forward who goes looking for the opposition defender, backs into him and lays it off for whoever is supporting him. That is a tactical approach used in basketball as well. “The good thing about Romelu is that he can hurt you anywhere. If you keep him far away from the penalty area, he can kill you with his pace. If you have him in the box, he has the physicality to be a target man.”" --- “During the game, there are moments when Lukaku needs to be turned on, but other than that he is one of the toughest forwards to play against, because he can do damage in any area of the pitch. If you have a centre-forward like that, you need to use him and I don’t think Chelsea have quite figured out how to use him yet. “Last season, they didn’t have a proper centre-forward, so they rotated positions, whereas Romelu is a real reference point in attack. If they can figure out how to use Lukaku, then Chelsea can become the team to beat in the Champions League this season.”
  6. Non Chelsea: Premier League

No matter how disappointing our result was this weekend, you can always guarantee that Tottenham will cheer you up.
  7. Chelsea 0 Manchester City 1

I just hope we learn from this. Tuchel especially.
  8. Chelsea 0 Manchester City 1

I love Tuchel but my god he got it wrong today tactically. Why we didn't start with the standard 3-4-3 I will never know. If it wasn't for Mendy that would have been 3 or 4-0. Kovacic and Jorginho were terrible. The gap between midfield to attack was like a chasm which made City's job about 10 times easier. The long passes were way too slow and poor quality. The only positive today was RLC came on and looked quite good. I know it's Man City and they're an excellent team but that was really poor.
  9. Chelsea 1 Aston Villa 1 (4 - 3 on penalties)

Sadly I can't disagree here. He's one of the most one-dimensional players I've seen at the club. He has a good left foot, but he is over-reliant on that and it makes him incredibly predictable for defenders. Unlike CHO who is under-performing too, Ziyech is 28 whereas the former has plenty of time to improve. It may have been a flash in the pan for RLC, but I still think we need to take it at face value. He played a deeper role very, very well last night. I would be very interested to see whether he can keep it up, and he might be worth a go should Kova and Jorginho get injured or need a rest. Overall, glad we won. Getting a penalty shootout win under our belts early in the season might also have a positive psychological effect. ::edited for spelling::
  10. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 3

Tuchel proved again why he's an elite level manager. That change was inspired. I feel SO optimistic about this season going forward. We look ridiculously strong and I'm honestly not sure how many weaknesses we have. We'll have bad results somewhere, but this has been incredible so far.
  11. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 3

Spurs have clearly surprised us but we're getting some joy on the break. Final ball has been poor. I feel this game is made for Werner and would bring him on for Havertz.
  12. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 3

The moment he brought Noble on to take that penalty you just knew he'd miss. I don't think I've ever seen that work. So f****** annoying, but there we are. Just gotta beat Spurs 4-0!
  13. Chelsea 3 Aston Villa 0

Any stats for this? I'm genuinely curious as I completely missed it. All I saw was Saul looking totally out of sorts and Kovacic playing excellently.
  14. The guy clearly needs a loan. I've no doubt he has the potential to reach a very high level, but he needs those opportunities that others like Mount got. I know he had quite a serious injury before but... something just isn't right about him. I'm also not sure we should be playing him at wing back. His defensive positioning is odd and he has this tendency to run out to the left wing and leave us exposed. It happened a couple of times yesterday.
  15. Arsenal 0 Chelsea 2

Think that guy sums it up.