Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Proud-Blue

1. New Kits

This picture appears to be doing the rounds on the web. Not a good sign :/
  2. New Kits

I can deal with dodgy away kits but the home shirt has to be perfect. If these pictures are real then that home kit is the worst one I've seen since I started supporting Chelsea.
  3. Non Chelsea: Premier League

As disappointing as it was to draw against Fulham it hasn't been nearly as bad as it could have been. With Arsenal and Liverpool also dropping points and Tottenham about to face a tough fixture run I think we should recover.
  4. Media / Press

I swear that picture is fake. Bieber's head looks like a cardboard cut out. And Frank wouldn't be that happy standing next to him.
  5. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Gonna say Wellbeck in injury time.
  6. Superb goal today. Although he's suspended or 3 PL games he at least has a couple of CL games to keep this form up.
  7. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Bloody Nani!
  8. Following Chelsea's Loans

Really well taken goal from Kakuta tonight. Hope he's now given a regular run in Bolton's side.
  9. Official: Juan Mata Leaves For Man United

Was excellent again today. Best player on the wings for us since Robben, by miles.
  10. Gael Kakuta

Coyle has a history of doing very well with young players on loan. I hope he manages to get into the team this time unlike the disaster at Fulham. Best of luck to him!
  11. Official: Juan Mata Leaves For Man United

Really looked like just what we've been lacking in the final third and didn't look remotely phased by the new league. I Hope he gets a start next week.
  12. Official: Juan Mata Leaves For Man United

Nope but it does give him some much needed competition. It will also knock Kalou further down the pecking order.
  13. Official: Juan Mata Leaves For Man United

Just broken on SSN too. Hooray :D
  14. Official: Romelu Lukaku Joins Everton

LUKAKU: THE FIRST INTERVIEW
  15. Torres concern for Chelsea How annoying, just as he had begun to look significantly more confident. Hopefully he'll be alright by Saturday, although I'm not convinced he'd start considering the physical prowess of Stoke's defence which may necessitate playing Drogba.
  16. Official: Romelu Lukaku Joins Everton

From Lukaku's Website:
  17. Official: Romelu Lukaku Joins Everton

Delighted! Hopefully a shrewd, long-term signing. Wonder if he or Modric will get the number 14 shirt? ;D
  18. Non Chelsea: League Football.

Kind of torn. Obviously as a Chelsea fan I want Rodgers to do well, and I also think Swansea could be the perfect place to send players like Kakuta and McEachran on loan if they get in the EPL. However I've studied at Uni and lived in Reading since 2006, so I'd love to see them back in the Premier League. Not that it matters now with that scoreline!
  19. Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

In fact make that 2 for Borini!
  20. Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Borini just scored for Swansea against Nottingham Forest. Although obviously not ours anymore, Sinclair just hit his 22nd of the season.
  21. Indeed. I'd love to see the exact figures of how many we've sold. Might even make profit ;)
  22. OFFICIAL - David Luiz Joins PSG.

He's here, He's there, His hair is everywhere, David Luiz! David Luiz! Welcome to the club :D
  23. Over the moon. What a roller-coaster transfer day! Welcome to the club Fernando :D
  24. OFFICIAL - David Luiz Joins PSG.

The Transfer Talk guy on Sky Sports News just said we've put a new bid in of £21M. Exciting!
  25. Josh Mc Eachran

Mceachran appears to have both the temperament and the skill to become a top quality player. What has impressed me more than anything is his discipline on the ball. He has the ability to do tricks on the ball and normally they'll come off, but he already seems to understand when to do it and when not to. You see a lot of young players who are all flare with no end product. I don't think he'll ever be a holding midfielder personally, he's an attacking central midfielder who will play defence-splitting passes. Although I understand Carlo wants him to develop some tactical discipline by playing the holding role for a while, I hope this isn't a permanent arrangement. All in all he's one of the few bright things about Chelsea at the moment. I also don't think he's overhyped because he's English, he's head and shoulders above our other youth products (except maybe Van Aanholt if he was given a chance?). I hope over the next couple of years he can evolve into a first team regular.