• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea FC

Recent Profile Visitors

1,897 profile views
  1. Probabaly. I’d still give him a chance until the end of the season with the tactics as per my above post. Seeing some nasty press stories now, so if he doesn’t start scoring goals we are risking destabilising the squad too.
  2. Yeah, that was a golden opportunity. Wasted. Still, he is very bad at winning long balls and always was. We need to try and play more through balls to him and see what happens. He is constantatly aksing for those pointing fingers in the spaces, but it’s also that we don’t have too many players capable playing those balls from deep midfield.
  3. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

I was not making any point. Just asking an open question. those are good examples though. Any more?
  4. https://youtu.be/JMr_dSY0pSk
  5. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Interesting point. They used to sign random players at the start of they middle eastern honeymoon, but how many **** signings have they made in the last 5 years?
  6. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Yeah. Not sure who those people are in particular but I have to give credit to forum members pointing at our attacking issues even when we were gathering wins. We have to be way more clinical, our attackers need to step up.
  7. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

That is shocking. They will extend the season after May, you’ll see.
  8. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Yes, there were so many spaces to attack and put balls through. Never happened though
  9. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Yeah, not sure whats the issue, but Laporte won all the headers, easily.
  10. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

I really though we will be Mount Havertz Werner upfront today.
  11. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Lukaku should have at least had a goal. He had 2 great changes. One poor decision and execution pass to Zieych and second poor concentration and lack of composure to finish with save from Ederson.
  12. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Yeah unfortunately it looks like this issue did not go away for Kepa.
  13. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Yeah. He almost injured kdb. Should have brought him down. Same old with lack of yellows and schedule issues now.
  14. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

WOW. Where the hell is he!? :D The refs are bottling it.