http://

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea FC

Recent Profile Visitors

2,190 profile views
  1. Transfer Talk Topic

Shame it didn't workout indeed. Never found his confidence. Maybe its chatacter as he didn't fancy being kicked in the premier league. Kai instead has buffed up and is giving something back to CBs
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

Fair deal then!
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

Anyone knows or wants to guess how much were getting for Werner?
  4. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Ben Chilwell: "I had a conversation with the manager yesterday. He said am I ready? I said of course. I didn't know if I actually was!" "I've had the whole of pre-season and a few extra weeks coming in early. It's completely different to today. It's intense. One of the toughest places to come here, first game and happy to get the win. I'm exhausted."
  5. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Littlerally his only mistake in the game so far.
  6. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Agreed about Kai. But what formation do we need to play and where is his best position?
  7. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Silva shouting on Mendy to run out
  8. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Jorgi has been excellent btw. So calm on the ball and so good reading the game and making tricky under pressure passes look simple
  9. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Yep, Kai is more silky ballet almost like, and we seem to need explosiveness
  10. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Sterling is on fire. Should have had a pen and yellow for Iwobi, neither given to be fair KK should have also been booked so I guess its fair again crazy epl rules
  11. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

No height in this team compared to tall Everton team, but god were strong physicaly with low centre of gravity
  12. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Whats happened to James? Almost as if he's carrying an injury
  13. Mason Mount

Just looked at a few random videos on Chelsea YouTube page. Can I just say Mason is sooo relaxed. Just oozes confidence. All his interviews and smiles are so natural compared to watching other players (generally too, not just Chelsea players) say something for an advert for example. Seems like he always means what he says and cares about what he actually says even if it's just wishing luck for teams competing in the Chelsea Supporters Cup. Always so relaxed too. Great character.
  14. https://theathletic.com/3428245/2022/07/18/kai-havertz-chelsea-striker/