http://

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Champions of Europe 2021

Recent Profile Visitors

11,878 profile views
  1. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Petr Cech did raise the question but no reply.
  2. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

They were suicidal. Pushing for a 3rd in injury time but with wild first time hopeful balls instead of controlled possession. Amateurs.
  3. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Spurs 2-1 down after 94 minutes score 2 goals in 2 minutes to win it Good thing they were well rested.
  4. What an absolutely stupid post! You're better than that. I could understand if this was an anti Tuchel post from a Dipper or Spud but not from a Chelsea fan. You know full well the issues we've had and totally discounted them. Like I said, you're much better than this.
  5. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Watch other teams successfully argue that they have no "appropriately experienced" U21 players.
  6. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

100% agree with this. He hasn't been great but he's feeding on scraps. The horrible misses have been from others week after week. A bit of perspective and positivity. 👍
  7. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Or just a mini break. That'll work wonders. Games since 1 December;
  8. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

What has their salary got to do with it when they are exhausted?
  9. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

As much as I have appreciated what he has done for us in the past 12 months and noted what he has achieved this year, I'm beginning to think that, regardless, he's holding us back. He's not the kind of CM we need in the PL. Kante is Kante. Nobody better when fit. Kovacic is the Swiss Army knife of CMs so I'd keep him. He does most of what the other two do very well. To compliment either of them we really need a combative player who's also a goal threat.
  10. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Can you think of a reason why this might have been? Is it because they have a better squad or could it be something else? Opposition teams know which players are exhausted and they are exploiting this. That's not genius. It's common sense. Yes.
  11. Again, no allowance whatsoever for the unprecedented run of bad luck and disgraceful behaviour of the PL since the end of November? It's just players deciding to play badly and a failing coach? Nothing else? I can understand opposition fans being this myopic but surely we can all see it?
  12. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

You're wasting your time.
  13. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Do you at least accept that our squad is injured and exhausted or does that not get taken into account by you? Is everything that black and white for you in life?
  14. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Plus the CL, League Cup and FA Cup games AND the international games the majority of our squad has to play. I'd like to know how many more games we've played in total. We're not a crap team, we're broken.
  15. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Everyone knows Azpi and Alonso are exhausted. The PL have absolutely shafted us.