• Rank
    CFCnet Member
  • Birthday 04/03/1993

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea
  1. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

Kova and Kante were absolutely colassal. Great stuff from both of them.
  2. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

Looks like Pulisic RWB.
  3. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

Are we going 433 now? Thought the formation was doing alright as it was.
  4. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

Oh my god, what a save
  5. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

Kante has been GOD like today
  6. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

That VAR check for Kova's stunner was so, so ridiculous. Absolutely farfetched.
  7. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

Oh my god, my heart
  8. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

Unbelievably poor from Pulisic.
  9. Official: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic

I am presumably using the same source as DF (not sure how reliable transfermrkt is), but a similar breakdown provided by DF: Slightly miscalculated - if we exclude 'Rest', it's 5 matches in 20/21 and 25 matches in 19/20. Numbers were surprising to me too.
  10. Official: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic

Kante has missed almost the same amount of games in the same time frame (8 games in 20/21 and 25 in 19/20), just for context.
  11. Chelsea 3 Southampton 1

Agree on all points other than RLC; think he has done enough for Tuchel to consider starting him in future games. Will be interesting to hear Droy's take on his performance too. I thought he brought a big physical presence to the midfield - for all of Jorginho's and Kovacic's qualities, they are terrible at any 50/50s or aerial duels. RLC also made his trademark surging / direct runs from midfield, but too many a time he messed up the final, simple pass, which was very frustrating. He does add a different dimension to Jorgi / Kova / Kante though and I think Tuchel will consider that for future games.
  12. Chelsea 3 Southampton 1

For all of Lukaku's 'non-involvement', he: Scored a goal which was only marginally offside; Should have got an assist for Werner, which was only denied by a great save by McCarthy / terrible shot by Werner. Lukaku held that ball well and cleverly backheeled it in to Werner's path; and Hit the post from Azpi's cross at the end (which he should've scored) and eventually resulted in Chilwell's goal. It does frustrate me seeing him whine / gesture at his own teammates every time things don't go his way, but I would say his involvement in the 3 events above is just about satisfactory for me.
  13. Chelsea 3 Southampton 1

My response was OTT too, no worries. Let's go!!!
  14. Chelsea 3 Southampton 1

GOOOOOOOOALLLL. How did Lukaku and Azpi not score before that though! 3 points in the bag. Scoreline flatters Southampton.
  15. Chelsea 3 Southampton 1

I think most of us were thinking it to be fair. Great, great pass though.