• Birthday 04/03/1993

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea
  1. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

KB and Silva look great, though.
  2. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

With the way everyone is packing the 6 yard box, the near post corners look like a practiced idea. An idea that's failed 10 times in 29 minutes.
  3. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Sterling easily our most impressive player.
  4. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Worst corners I've ever seen.
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

Fabrizio Romano also reporting it.
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Just saw pictures of Haaland training with City yesterday. I'd forgotten they signed him, good Lord.
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

Fabrizio mentioning that he might be looking to leave, although this is a very soft tweet.
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

Wasn't having a moan, to be clear! More that it was surprising to me that he's likely only now entering the prime years of his career; I thought he would be closer to 30, given I've heard his name for so many years). Very pleased with the signing - I think someone posted previously that he's outscored every single one of our players for the past 5 seasons in the league, which is astounding.
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

Sterling, an incredibly astute piece of business at this price. It's easy to forget that he's only 27 because he's been around in the PL for so long, and played so many minutes. I'll be honest, I absolutely despised his on-the-field antics when he was at Liverpool and City, but it'll be great to hear fans of other clubs feeling the same way about a Chelsea player again! I'm guessing it'll be similar to Costa - an absolutely disgusting prick when he's on the other team, a legend when he's on yours!
  10. Chelsea 2 Watford 1

Can't help but notice - Havertz has had 2 or 3 opportunities in similar positions to the one Mane scored from - Mane scored his, while Kai didn't convert any of his.
  11. Chelsea 2 Watford 1

It's so refreshing seein players on both sides trying to take on their man 1v1, with Kenedy on the left and Ziyech in the right. I know this game is moot, and Watford aren't a great barometer of strength, but this has been an enjoyable 20 mins so far.
  12. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

We are so boring to watch.
  13. Real Madrid 2 Chelsea 3 (5 - 4 on aggregate)

Kante's got some stick here tonight (from me too), but have just been reminded he's fasting. Must've been tough for him. Is anyone else in the team fasting?