http://

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea FC

Recent Profile Visitors

4,960 profile views
  1. Transfer Talk Topic

I think James is the priority at RWB but if we can't get in another CB then James is going to play RCB and we will have to use a winger instead.
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

Missed a volley in front of goal from 5 yards, would fit right in.
  3. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 2

He's so hot and cold. On one hand very tough to find a replacement who is as composed as he is under pressure and keep the ball. Then he goes and does that.
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

I don't know if I'd say Gordon is better than Ziyech, but he would be more effective in this system out wide.
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

If it means Ziyech goes, then I wouldn't be against Gordon coming in for that RW spot.
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

I thought Gordon was a central midfielder in the Mount/Gallagher mould but he's more of a winger then hmmm..
  7. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 2

I've got no hard feelings against Conte. Two passionate managers, they just edged on the right side of it today in my opinion. Would be nice if one of them reaches out to the other in a few days behind the scenes with a simple apology and clear the air.
  8. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 2

So one false 9 isn't enough, two with sterling isn't. Let's go for 3 false 9s!!! Hang on... Isn't that 4 false 9s if we count Mount as well..
  9. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 2

April fools was ages ago mate
  10. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 2

Havertz won a lot of headers. And he's mobile. Surely we can do better though.
  11. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 2

Get a striker NOW! All the build up play is good for nothing if we can't convert these chances. Two goals from defenders today. What are the chances our forwards don't score in the next game either..
  12. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 2

He's very good at drawing in his marker with his languid style and then dropping the shoulder and leaving them for dead. I was questioning why Conor isn't starting but Ruben is making the most Tuchels confidence in him today. If he was more decisive in the box we'd have a quality player on our hands.
  13. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 2

Early days yet and I don't want to count our chickens but we are playing some top top stuff. Lovely little movement and touches in the midfield around Spurs. They don't know what to do.
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

It's just a lot of money. Where are our scouts ? Got to be someone better than Fofana for £80m
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

Belotti still hasn't got a club..