• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea FC

Recent Profile Visitors

4,308 profile views
  1. There's still a role for him in the side but it's not against the likes of Liverpool and Man City. Can't bring a muscle car to a f1 race.
  2. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

You get the feeling that no player is bought unless Pep wants him personally. At Chelsea, I feel like there are more fingers in the pies.
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

Raphinha... That lad is too good for Leeds. Surely a step up from Ziyech and Pulisic too.
  4. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Just wondering here. Do people miss a Willian type of player ? Some one you can trust on the ball and look after it.
  5. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Questions have to be asked because we love to sign players that don't fit into the current philosophy. Werner and Havertz were bought under Frank when we were playing a 433. Now Lukaku when we've been in a 353 system.
  6. He completely disrupted what Tuchel was building towards. Thanks Chelsea.
  7. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Not sure who ''these'' players are because I've seen us collapse in the Christmas/new year period over various different squads and managers. Its just something in the water at Cobham.
  8. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Kepa kicks it long from the GK and still didn't win the header.. Just crap
  9. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Actually think Sarr has done well today
  10. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

I only have faith in reaction saves from Kepa inside the box. Anything outside the box on target I'm expecting it to hit the net.
  11. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

They are a very smart team. Their runners run leaning forward so it only takes the slightest touch for them to stumble and make it look like a foul.
  12. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

He's got to make it difficult for the defender nonetheless. Too easy.
  13. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Have we won an aerial duel in the middle of the park ?? come on
  14. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

City turning the screw again.