About h3rby

• Rank
    CFCnet Member

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea FC!
  1. Didier Drogba

Hi chaps aint posted on here for a while due to stuff anyhow I came across this and thought show some support for drogs at the next game?? All up to you guys who will be at the game but I thought its quite good tbh. takes a while 2 load but such is life. Top of the League having a Laugh....CAREFREE!!!
  2. Michael Essien

I just read this story too before coming on here seems a bit weird to me...I dont always believe the tripe that comes from sh*tsports.com
  3. New Kits

quote: Anyone else read the title and think it was a Channel Islands Trivia question? id="quote"> id="quote">lol seeing I live there I thought it was somethin about this dump :P
  4. John Terry

I agree carefreechris I dont want JT being England captain from a purely chelsea perspective, just think of all those injuries in internationals he may get at crucial stages of the season.
  5. Didier Drogba

Just wondering if any knows how their progress is coming on? I've heard rumours there both fit and may play at the weekend. thanx
  6. Ashley Cole

well have u read this article on skysports?...apparently now the f.a are looking into the acusations. http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.a...nel=Premiership